M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

she's a lying sack of shit honestly

so sick of her shit

lmfaoo why are you so mad, it is because of the vinyl or the deluxe songs? cause at this point i cant even be mad at her, i let it go already.

I'm actually not dying for new music? Like it's always nice to get more because I love her but like she just released an amazing album not even 7 months ago..

Tbh same like i act like im desperate for new shit but really the album is still fresh to me. 

this is kinda extra and too much don't you think?

is it tho? is it really?

Stop being a baby over songs please

i'm not, it's just annoying how every promise this bitch makes, she somehow fucks it up. I'M ALLOWED TO BE PISSED AT HER AFTER CANCELLING A TOTAL OF 4 SHOWS IN MY COUNTRY THE LAST 3 YEARS OKAY :crying:

lABVyGE.png

is it tho? is it really?

i'm not, it's just annoying how every promise this bitch makes, she somehow fucks it up. I'M ALLOWED TO BE PISSED AT HER AFTER CANCELLING A TOTAL OF 4 SHOWS IN MY COUNTRY THE LAST 3 YEARS OKAY :crying:

ok then thats true

she's so stupid for doing this. she cancels so many shows, it's disgusting towards her fans.

I swear you are so bitter towards her for not going to Norway lol She hasnt cancelled a lot of shows lately, she usually comes through. 

I swear you are so bitter towards her for not going to Norway lol She hasnt cancelled a lot of shows lately, she usually comes through. 

she just cancelled what would arguably be her biggest show ever in her career, I think we all have a right to be mad

BzhmW.png

black-moon-emoji.png

she just cancelled what would arguably be her biggest show ever in her career, I think we all have a right to be mad

exactly. she NEEDS this show, like. she can't do pride shows forever, ya know. gotta get out of that box some day

lABVyGE.png

@ @@Sucker

Azealia Banks has to unfortunately cancel her performance at Glastonbury due to vocal rest, she tells Billboard exclusively via a statement.

"Today I was put on vocal rest by my Doctor which is forcing me to cancel Glastonbury [sic]" she says. "You have no idea how frustrated and sad this makes me because I love the U.K and Glastonbury so much, you have all supported me from the early days and I was really looking forward to putting on an incredible show for you all, rain or shine!"

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6612795/azealia-banks-cancels-glastonbury-performance-due-to-vocal-rest?utm_source=twitter

To be honest, its her career not ours, so i wouldnt be mad at her for it, not saying that i wasnt excited for it but she already did Glasto and now she was doing the same stage.