M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I actually don't mind the hand being cropped off? Like her pinky in the full picture annoys me it looks like they forgot to photoshop it in.

tumblr_o4xc9nEHmk1qcholvo1_250.jpg

but girl omg i only have $10 in my itunes and like there's stuff i wanna buy but like i dont wanna not have enough for slay-z  :deadbanana: but i don't wanna wait for it

The cover is such a mess :toofunny:

It could've been reeeallly good but the blotchy skin, 6 toes, Vienna sausage nipples, and photoshopped hand ruin it

omg it doesnt have 6 toes literally count the toenails

a lot of women have long nipples?

i'm sure the "blotchy skin" is just how her skin is naturally which is why she is using "skin bleaching" creams to correct that

I actually don't mind the hand being cropped off? Like her pinky in the full picture annoys me it looks like they forgot to photoshop it in.

tumblr_o4xc9nEHmk1qcholvo1_250.jpg

but girl omg i only have $10 in my itunes and like there's stuff i wanna buy but like i dont wanna not have enough for slay-z  :deadbanana: but i don't wanna wait for it

I have a feeling Slay-Z will be 9.99 plus tax so you may not have enough?

iTunes doesn't do tax, so ten would be just the right amount. I could just add my debit card to my account if I do end up buying something else but I hate doing that for reasons.

Lucky binch must be a geographical thing then with my .21 cents tax ass

Legendary superstar DJ & producer Paul Oakenfold teams up with US rapper, singer & songwriter Azealia Banks for a 2016 reboot of their collaboration track Venus, with the new 'Hypnotic' mix. Paul goes back to his dance roots to create a bass-line driven house mix, cutting up Azealia's distinctive vocals and adding an old skool euphoric piano hook to get the rave started.  https://soundcloud.com/newstatemusic/paul-oakenfold-ft-azealia-banks-venus-hypnotic

Legendary superstar DJ & producer Paul Oakenfold teams up with US rapper, singer & songwriter Azealia Banks for a 2016 reboot of their collaboration track Venus, with the new 'Hypnotic' mix. Paul goes back to his dance roots to create a bass-line driven house mix, cutting up Azealia's distinctive vocals and adding an old skool euphoric piano hook to get the rave started.  https://soundcloud.com/newstatemusic/paul-oakenfold-ft-azealia-banks-venus-hypnotic

and Zee isn't happy about it... mess :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png