M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

so Azealia is working with Disclosure next week .

:oprah: :oprah:

This bitch still ain't done with her album...

I saw someone say ATM Jam on July 9th, though. Based on what, I'm not sure.

This bitch still ain't done with her album...

I saw someone say ATM Jam on July 9th, though. Based on what, I'm not sure.

based on iggy azalea's bounce... maybe she want that competition.

PD. Shes with Lil internet theyre a couple ...

based on iggy azalea's bounce... maybe she want that competition.

PD. Shes with Lil internet theyre a couple ...

lil-internet-wv-640.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

That couple is 20x stranger than Ellie goulding and skrillex

inb4 they beef

Oh, I hope not...the Angel beef was so stupid. :facepalm: 

I know Charli performed at the Mermaid Ball or whatever it was called, but the fact that they are apparently friends strikes me as a bit off.  :toofunny: 

Oh, I hope not...the Angel beef was so stupid. :facepalm: 

I know Charli performed at the Mermaid Ball or whatever it was called, but the fact that they are apparently friends strikes me as a bit off.  :toofunny: 

They were gonna collab but Charli had to settle for less (Brooke Candy) :heidi: Someday...Charli is not any kind of Twitter personality so I don't see them having a reason to fight (read: Azealia misinterpreting something).

And hey, of all feuds Azealia's been in, she didn't start the Angel Haze one.

They were gonna collab but Charli had to settle for less (Brooke Candy) :heidi: Someday...Charli is not any kind of Twitter personality so I don't see them having a reason to fight (read: Azealia misinterpreting something).

And hey, of all feuds Azealia's been in, she didn't start the Angel Haze one.

I would've by far preferred if Azealia had done a verse on "Cloud Aura" than that annoying stripper. Heck, I would almost rather preferred Chris Brown himself to have appeared on that song than Miss-Let-Me-Show-Off-My-Boobs Candy.  :crossed:

She kinda did, and she certainly encouraged it.  :ohno:  Then again, I would side with Angel on almost anything, but at least Angel apologized. 

I would've by far preferred if Azealia had done a verse on "Cloud Aura" than that annoying stripper. Heck, I would almost rather preferred Chris Brown himself to have appeared on that song than Miss-Let-Me-Show-Off-My-Boobs Candy.  :crossed:

She kinda did, and she certainly encouraged it.  :ohno:  Then again, I would side with Angel on almost anything, but at least Angel apologized. 

Chh, Azealia mentioned something about New York ownership and Angel jumped to "charcoal skinned bitch" as an excuse to release her already written diss track about Azealia. Then again, I've had a lot of practice siding with her :creep:

But yes let's discuss how terrible Brooke Candy is :hooker:

Yeah, I know...I've read both Pitchfork and SPIN talk about how stupid it was, but I also watched Angel apologize for what happened. She never took the diss tracks down, though. :teehee: Angel just seems like, as a general rule, a much nicer person than Azealia, especially on Twitter. And her Instagram... :gclap: 

Let's not...I'm scarred for life just from clicking on her repulsive last.fm page.  :biblio: 

Angel just seems like, as a general rule, a much nicer person than Azealia, especially on Twitter. And her Instagram... :gclap:

Also less talented :umadney:

I see ya hatin' on my gurl Brooke, she is the mutherfucking freaky princess DEAL

tumblr_mojue0DV241qe40r6o1_500.gif

Brooke was great in Genesis because she didn't open her mouth.