M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Where are these stream of Azealia/Lana bandwagoners coming from? :)

Yes I am a bandwagon lana fan. National anthem is FLAWLESS she's QUEEN <3 collab with marina plsss

I just realise how much better Lanaboards is than other music forums. :oprah: the members are so much better

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Yes I am a bandwagon lana fan. National anthem is FLAWLESS she's QUEEN <3 collab with marina plsss

I just realise how much better Lanaboards is than other music forums. :oprah: the members are so much better

yes, like we dont even post in other threads if we dont like the artist, thats isnt right :s.

If u dont have something nice to say, keep it to yourself :)

every lana fan is a bandwagon if u didnt discover her during LDRAKALG or when video games was originally posted on youtubephoto-65.png?_r=1367823133

\\ nicki minaj - charli xcx - sky ferreira - lana del rey - miley cyrus - marina and the diamonds - little boots - iggy azalea - haim - mo //

I've never got that. Becoming a fan/discovering someone later doesn't make you any less of a fan. So who actually gives a flip about "bandwagon" fans. It's stupid. :smokes3:

And maybe the better question is, why are we discussing Lana's fans in the Azealia Banks thread?

H0bDaqU.gif

This thread is more successful than Azealia's career :defeated:

dragged, bagged, and tagged.

\\ nicki minaj - charli xcx - sky ferreira - lana del rey - miley cyrus - marina and the diamonds - little boots - iggy azalea - haim - mo //

I've never got that. Becoming a fan/discovering someone later doesn't make you any less of a fan. So who actually gives a flip about "bandwagon" fans. It's stupid. :smokes3:

And maybe the better question is, why are we discussing Lana's fans in the Azealia Banks thread?

idk, Rihanna just throw lana on this :s

This thread is more successful than Azealia's career :defeated:

If Azealia's so unsuccessful, what is there to bandwagon for? :emma: "Bandwagon" implying becoming a fan of an artist because a lot of people are doing it and they're critically hyped. Wouldn't you say that goes against all you've been saying about her?

If Azealia's so unsuccessful, what is there to bandwagon for? :emma: "Bandwagon" implying becoming a fan of an artist because a lot of people are doing it and they're critically hyped. Wouldn't you say that goes against all you've been saying about her?

:gclap:

but I never said anything about bandwagoning. I said she's more known for her arguments than music

every lana fan is a bandwagon if u didnt discover her during LDRAKALG or when video games was originally posted on youtubephoto-65.png?_r=1367823133

I and many others here fall into the latter boo :taylor:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

but I never said anything about bandwagoning. I said she's more known for her arguments than music

Question still stands for your friend, who agreed with you :blanche4: