M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Dont be biased, Lilly´s comments about Azealia were not so harsh to make her say that someone´s kid is ugly (especially when that somebody had two miscarriages before). Bravo, now you can be sure that I wont  listen to u ever again, Azealia.

But Lilly scalped her nicely:

lilyrosecooper ‏@lilyrosecooper 3m
Not even gonna @ her but if she wants to talk about weak , I'm sure her record sales to date should suffice. One hit wonder.

lilyrosecooper ‏@lilyrosecooper 2m
And my husband ? Don't go there bitch Or your totally unnecessary security detail may actually have something to worry about #wannabe

lilyrosecooper ‏@lilyrosecooper 4m

Okay Amanda , whatevs. #musthaveasongcomingout

You can see the big difference between Lilly´s witty shading and just vulgar offences of Azealia´s. Azealia just seems a bit immature and thickheaded to me, honestly. And Im not even suprised she has already deleted her tweets. Maybe a promo for new single, I wouldnt be suprised. She has already been attention whore before.

Dont be biased, Lilly´s comments about Azealia were not so harsh to make her say that someone´s kid is ugly (especially when that somebody had two miscarriages before). Bravo, now you can be sure that I wont  listen to u ever again, Azealia.

But Lilly scalped her nicely:

lilyrosecooper ‏@lilyrosecooper 3m

Not even gonna @ her but if she wants to talk about weak , I'm sure her record sales to date should suffice. One hit wonder.

lilyrosecooper ‏@lilyrosecooper 2m

And my husband ? Don't go there bitch Or your totally unnecessary security detail may actually have something to worry about #wannabe

lilyrosecooper ‏@lilyrosecooper 4m

Okay Amanda , whatevs. #musthaveasongcomingout

You can see the big difference between Lilly´s witty shading and just vulgar offences of Azealia´s. Azealia just seems a bit immature and thickheaded to me, honestly. And Im not even suprised she has already deleted her tweets. Maybe a promo for new single, I wouldnt be suprised. She has already been attention whore before.

i never said that what azealia said was right, i just said that lily allen was behind her ass for about a year, now azealia is only 22 so probably shes inmature. BUT i dont even care about this kind of things in reality im just here for the music :)

AND she didnt delete the tweets :P

She didnt deleted them ? Oh sorry, I couldnt find them.  And I honestly care if some singer is totally asshole and say vulgarities  about children, they lost all of my respect then. And when I read now other forums, people are totally fed up with her, as well.   I wouldnt be shocked if her album were not even released with her nasty attitude and low sales of 2013´s.

She didnt deleted them ? Oh sorry, I couldnt find them.  And I honestly care if some singer is totally asshole and say vulgarities  about children, they lost all of my respect then. And when I read now other forums, people are totally fed up with her, as well.   I wouldnt be shocked if her album were not even released with her nasty attitude and low sales of 2013´s.

fine :P, idc about the album flopping, if its good, im going to be ok LOL

Lily is such a twat oh god. #musthaveasongcomingout??? What a hypocrite. Her song with Pink is being released next week. Lily milked this situation for the promo

20r46kx.jpg

fine :P, idc about the album flopping, if its good, im going to be ok LOL

Its just her problem. She really shouldnt brag on more famous singers. She could close some doors in music industry with that. 

Lily is such a twat oh god. #musthaveasongcomingout??? What a hypocrite. Her song with Pink is being released next week. Lily milked this situation for the promo

What a joke ! Lily milking this situation about how her children are ugly for her new collab with PInk. HAHAHA  honestly, does anyone care about Azealia tho?  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

The difference is, Lily Allen's song with P!nk won't flop.

I love Azealia's music, but she really needs to stop being such a defensive and vulgar bitch. She needs to be recognized for her music, not for her twitter / attitude.

(IMO)

Its just her problem. She really shouldnt brag on more famous singers. She could close some doors in music industry with that. 

What a joke ! Lily milking this situation about how her children are ugly for her new collab with PInk. HAHAHA  honestly, how doesanyone care about Azealia ?  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

LOL if azealia is irrelevant or something, why lily allen was bothering her since 2012? LOL for nothing.

LOL if azealia is irrelevant or something, why lily allen was bothering her since 2012? LOL for nothing.

I need to see receipts.  

tumblr_lkjtmfMF4r1qa8b4u.gif

And Azealia wasnt nothing in 2012.  But now in 2013 after all her tweeting stories and not doing any music, she is nothing but a flop. Flop Rapunxel proves it.

at the end, azealia will do whatever she wants tho, i think shes aware of her situation.

look the earlier post in here lol

Im reading them and they are nothing but a little bit of witty shade. Does this really make Azealia say these awful things about her children ? Or she is really just an attention whore because its suddenly happening on time when she releases new song because she could respong a long time ago   :derpna:  :derpna:  :derpna: 

do you remember the tweet about  a thirsty UK singer who was bothering azealia? and everyone thought it was marina and the diamonds? yes that was lily allen. AND she was bothering her out of nowhere. This was time ago, not the recent shit

Im reading th

do you remember the tweet about  a thirsty UK singer who was bothering azealia? and everyone thought it was marina and the diamonds? yes that was lily allen. AND she was bothering her out of nowhere. This was time ago, not the recent shit

I dont remember,  but try to comper the time of lilly´s tweets and azealia´s tweets.  i wonder who  has started

What a joke ! Lily milking this situation about how her children are ugly for her new collab with PInk. HAHAHA  honestly, does anyone care about Azealia tho?  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Azealia was done with the 'beef' though and I thought Lily was too but then Lily carried it on and made two more tweets five hours ago. She knew that it was getting publicity.

The difference is, Lily Allen's song with P!nk won't flop.

I love Azealia's music, but she really needs to stop being such a defensive and vulgar bitch. She needs to be recognized for her music, not for her twitter / attitude.

(IMO)

The difference is, Pink is an established and extremely popular artist who has released six albums... Azealia hasn't even released one yet.

20r46kx.jpg

Azealia was done with the 'beef' though and I thought Lily was too but then Lily carried it on and made two more tweets five hours ago. She knew that it was getting publicity.

Yes, because you would be quite if some angry btch called your kids and husband ugly, hmm ? I dont really think Lilly needs some publicity over tweet wars with some flopna, bye

:magikarp: