M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

BWET Tour (September 15th to 26th)

The artist management made the following statement:
Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts, we have had to curtail Azealia Banks' forthcoming European tour. The tour will now be condensed into Glasgow, Manchester, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Brussels and will serve as the Broke With Expensive Taste Preview Tour featuring new music from Azealia's hotly anticipated debut album. The unveiling of key cuts from the upcoming album plus all the hits will start on September 15th in Glasgow, Scotland. We would like to apologise to those fans who have bought tickets for any of the cancelled shows and assure them they will be refunded at the original point of purchase.

BWET Tour (September 15th to 26th)

The artist management made the following statement:

Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts, we have had to curtail Azealia Banks' forthcoming European tour. The tour will now be condensed into Glasgow, Manchester, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Brussels and will serve as the Broke With Expensive Taste Preview Tour featuring new music from Azealia's hotly anticipated debut album. The unveiling of key cuts from the upcoming album plus all the hits will start on September 15th in Glasgow, Scotland. We would like to apologise to those fans who have bought tickets for any of the cancelled shows and assure them they will be refunded at the original point of purchase.

LMAO AZEALIA IS SUCH A BITCH, i hate her. i was going to see her in oslo. she has cancelled here for the FOURTH time. fuck her, really

lABVyGE.png

LMAO AZEALIA IS SUCH A BITCH, i hate her. i was going to see her in oslo. she has cancelled here for the FOURTH time. fuck her, really

thats not right :/ (she cancelling so many times there), sorry about your situation

i know, but this time there were like 8 dates cancelled even tho they were selling fine, i think they got some troubles on schedule 

hella annoying tho. she needs to get. her. shit. TOGETHER

lABVyGE.png