M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

how am I just seeing this

it's literally perfect. I'm blown away, I hope the album cover will be in the same vein 

I think it will since she posted some pics and she had a suit on and shit (black suit) 

Doing pretty good.

Heavy Metal and Reflective

#54 Ireland (+65)
#59 Finland (-27)
#76 Israel (NE)
#102 Malaysia
#105 Portugal
#110 New Zealand (-11)
#111 United Kingdom (+12)
#126 Poland
#137 Brazil (+9)
#161 Netherlands (NE)
#162 Australia (=)
#189 United States (NE)
#189 Turkey (NE)
#194 Italy (NE)

Doing pretty good.

Heavy Metal and Reflective

#54 Ireland (+65)
#59 Finland (-27)
#76 Israel (NE)
#102 Malaysia
#105 Portugal
#110 New Zealand (-11)
#111 United Kingdom (+12)
#126 Poland
#137 Brazil (+9)
#161 Netherlands (NE)
#162 Australia (=)
#189 United States (NE)
#189 Turkey (NE)
#194 Italy (NE)

yet no Irish tour dates, who ever organises her tours needs to be fired lmao. She should be playing places where she actually has more than 3 fans

yet no Irish tour dates, who ever organises her tours needs to be fired lmao. She should be playing places where she actually has more than 3 fans

True, hope she adds a date for ireland when the tour is closer 

So what are Yung Rapunxel and ATM Jam? And 212? And liquorice? And everything else she's released? Now this song?

Is Broke with Expensive Taste still a thing? I'm trying to catch up but this is way too much of a mess. What has she been doing the last 3 years?

So what are Yung Rapunxel and ATM Jam? And 212? And liquorice? And everything else she's released? Now this song?

Is Broke with Expensive Taste still a thing? I'm trying to catch up but this is way too much of a mess. What has she been doing the last 3 years?

212, Liquorice, Van Vogue and 1991 are from the 1991 EP. 212 is going to be on BWET since is her biggest hit and the song that made her. YR is still on the album, ATM Jam is out. Heavy Metal and Reflective is from the album produced by the same guy as YR, now she's not on interscope so she's releasing music by herself, the video is coming tomorrow (of HM&R). And yeah it seems like she's really going to release the album this time, since she asked about what song we want to hear next.