M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

so Angel Haze of her.

I hope she just isn't all talk like she's been all this time.

I mean Death Grips leaked their album way before Angel Haze got that desperate. Only difference is Angel sucks and couldn't even move 1000 copies of her garbage

BzhmW.png

I mean Death Grips leaked their album way before Angel Haze got that desperate. Only difference is Angel sucks and couldn't even move 1000 copies of her garbage

Ugh, I detest angel haze but it's kinda lame that they hate each other, yet she's doing the same.

Ugh, I detest angel haze but it's kinda lame that they hate each other, yet she's doing the same.

It's definitely following in Angel's footsteps and not brought on by god knows how much label frustration, v insightful

Ugh I feel like she is the only ~Internet~ artist who is actually talented and could be successful, she has produced time after time, especially so on 1991 EP. IDK what's going on with her but she's too good to be such a mess. That 90s house sons is just perfect she needs to get moving

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ugh I feel like she is the only ~Internet~ artist who is actually talented and could be successful, she has produced time after time, especially so on 1991 EP. IDK what's going on with her but she's too good to be such a mess. That 90s house sons is just perfect she needs to get moving

i know i need her to release some music, and i really hope she doesnt leak the album but at least that the label release it instead. 

Hey I'm confused (& lazy to read through this thread to see if it confirms my question -- plz forgive) but did she say she will release Fantasea 2 before or after her debut album?

after but she is not even releasing the first so we dont really know now.

You know what I was gonna giive to my brother on his 21th birthday? Azealia's album

You know what I was going to give to my brother on his 22th birthday? Azealia's album

You know what I'm going to give to my brother on his 50th birthday? Azealias first album. Will be out that day, I'm pretty sure is the release date Interscope gave to Azealia,

this Azealia "no album" issue pisses me off so much. It's brutal the waste of potential. UGH.

Hope those videos are good and for new songs. Seriously she's the biggest hip hop / rap artist that never was.

M.I.A did it first, better and with a lot more class. Just think Azealia is copying Maya and let it be.

glgcDdT.gif

M.I.A did it first, better and with a lot more class. Just think Azealia is copying Maya and let it be.

Let's not, Azealia's flow is lightyears ahead of M.I.A's. Also AB's not trying exhaustingly hard to be anti-anything

BzhmW.png