Sitar

Lorde

Does anyone have the instrumentals? Official ones?

The Love Club (EP): https://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/download-the-love-club-ep

Pure Heroine: https://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/pure-heroine-official

Click the "Listen on Soundcloud.com" links, and the downloads will be in the description.

lABVyGE.png

Updated rarities download! This'll be available in the OP too.

Tracklist:

1. Everybody Wants to Rule the World

2. Hold My Liquor (Live @ iHeartRadio)

3. Easy (Switch Screens)

4. Retrograde (Live @ Triple J)

5. Piece of Mind (feat. And They Were Masked)

6. Mama Do

7. Use Somebody

8. Strong Enough [feat. Haim] (Live @ VH1 You Oughta Know)

9. Good Fights (Live @ iHeartRadio) [LQ]

10. No Better

Download: http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/32212198/file.html

https://twitter.com/LordeDaily/status/440839784118751232

"Lorde told fans yesterday that she'll be releasing an EP full of covers of her favorite songs on iTunes TODAY!"

March 4th :sadcore: can people stop

FUCK was it pushed back or were they lying because I really need an EP of covers, I love when people do covers and record them professionally and not live at a radio show or something like that. Like her covers of Swingin Party and Everybody Wants To Rule The World gave me so much life.

ALSO I need some advice guys, I don't go to enough shows to know about this but I probably bought the Lorde tickets when they dropped to 50's but now they're around 69 and they've been rising up and down for a while I don't know how long I should wait until I buy it

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

FUCK was it pushed back or were they lying because I really need an EP of covers, I love when people do covers and record them professionally and not live at a radio show or something like that. Like her covers of Swingin Party and Everybody Wants To Rule The World gave me so much life.

ALSO I need some advice guys, I don't go to enough shows to know about this but I probably bought the Lorde tickets when they dropped to 50's but now they're around 69 and they've been rising up and down for a while I don't know how long I should wait until I buy it

They were prob lying. This intel was supposedly from fans who met her during her tour so I can only imagine the conversation

Fan: Kween when are you releasing new music?

Lorde: Welllllll I'm releasing a cover of one of my favorite songs on iTunes today! (referring to Easy)

Fan: Yassss kween a covers EP!

And buy that shit now. I tried the waiting for the price drop method on Grimes recently, I was even checking those prices the day of, but they only went higher.

Just got back from the show! Didn't meet her because there were way too fucking many people and I didn't want to deal with that, so I just left. But the show was great-- aside from the fact that it was all ages, but if it wasn't, Lorde wouldn't be able to perform I'm sure. The venue was much larger than the Webster Hall where I first saw her. This time we got to really see her fan base, last time it was, I guess "normal people" or young adults/adults but this time her fanbase is a shit ton of 10-16 year old girls and a few guys here and there and then there were a few young adults and stuff. There was a group of girls in front of me both in line and at the show and her wallpaper was Justin Bieber smoking a cigar and they talked about Ariana Grande and bitching about her and stuff. My god, I wanted to kill them. Also, parents.

The show was really good. Lo-Fang opened for her and I was really fucking excited to see him, but his act was only 30 minutes and I wished it was longer, but I'll see him again in April for his solo show. His voice was insanely beautiful and he played the guitar and the violin live and he's so fucking great I can't get over how spot on his voice was. Sounded better than the studio versions. Too bad he didn't have many visuals and the stage was really far away even if I was front row. And the same girls in front of me kept screaming when he took his jacket off because it was hot and then screamed again when he rolled the sleeves of his shirt up like calm down he's 30 please stop being thirsty.

Lorde came on a few minutes before 9, she had a single spotlight down the center of the stage from a chandelier and it was great, she opened with Glory & Gore which I didn't think was the best opener but after that the black cloth dropped down and the band was behind her and she did Tennis Court and the lights were insane for the entire show. There were little camera pods that would film Lorde and would project it on the 3 square LED screens behind her which was cool, but it looked awkward at one point. The lights will trip you the fuck out, they're so flashy and I had to look down for a few moments during some songs. At one point she covered Easy, and there were instrumental dance breaks and she was going insane with the flashing lights I felt like I was high lmao. The LED screen behind her looked like it should've been connected to make one long rectangle screen but for some reason it wasn't? But it was pretty cool anyway, the backdrops for Buzzcut Season (water), 400 Lux (trees/houses) and Royals (crown) was really awesome too. All in all a great show and I loved it when she did an extended version of Team where she left the stage during a dance mix and wore this golden robe thing to do the rest of the song and A World Alone.

Just got back from the show! Didn't meet her because there were way too fucking many people and I didn't want to deal with that, so I just left. But the show was great-- aside from the fact that it was all ages, but if it wasn't, Lorde wouldn't be able to perform I'm sure. The venue was much larger than the Webster Hall where I first saw her. This time we got to really see her fan base, last time it was, I guess "normal people" or young adults/adults but this time her fanbase is a shit ton of 10-16 year old girls and a few guys here and there and then there were a few young adults and stuff. There was a group of girls in front of me both in line and at the show and her wallpaper was Justin Bieber smoking a cigar and they talked about Ariana Grande and bitching about her and stuff. My god, I wanted to kill them. Also, parents.

The show was really good. Lo-Fang opened for her and I was really fucking excited to see him, but his act was only 30 minutes and I wished it was longer, but I'll see him again in April for his solo show. His voice was insanely beautiful and he played the guitar and the violin live and he's so fucking great I can't get over how spot on his voice was. Sounded better than the studio versions. Too bad he didn't have many visuals and the stage was really far away even if I was front row. And the same girls in front of me kept screaming when he took his jacket off because it was hot and then screamed again when he rolled the sleeves of his shirt up like calm down he's 30 please stop being thirsty.

Lorde came on a few minutes before 9, she had a single spotlight down the center of the stage from a chandelier and it was great, she opened with Glory & Gore which I didn't think was the best opener but after that the black cloth dropped down and the band was behind her and she did Tennis Court and the lights were insane for the entire show. There were little camera pods that would film Lorde and would project it on the 3 square LED screens behind her which was cool, but it looked awkward at one point. The lights will trip you the fuck out, they're so flashy and I had to look down for a few moments during some songs. At one point she covered Easy, and there were instrumental dance breaks and she was going insane with the flashing lights I felt like I was high lmao. The LED screen behind her looked like it should've been connected to make one long rectangle screen but for some reason it wasn't? But it was pretty cool anyway, the backdrops for Buzzcut Season (water), 400 Lux (trees/houses) and Royals (crown) was really awesome too. All in all a great show and I loved it when she did an extended version of Team where she left the stage during a dance mix and wore this golden robe thing to do the rest of the song and A World Alone.

sounds like you had a great time. but omg, the fucking lights terrify me. :toofunny: i'm gonna have a seizure if she comes here.

lABVyGE.png

sounds like you had a great time. but omg, the fucking lights terrify me. :toofunny: i'm gonna have a seizure if she comes here.

It's so much worse in the balcony because they are right in your eyes :toofunny: i.e. get GA

It's so much worse in the balcony because they are right in your eyes :toofunny: i.e. get GA

Like I was second row center but I'm 6'1 so basically front row with 2 short bitches in front of me but the lights were awful at one point I was blinded because no one was standing in front of the strong ass lights and my eyes were hurting so bad because Lorde was out of position. Her ass was supposed to be blocking the lights okay.

I'm seeing Lorde on Tuesday. Does anyone have any super awesome high quality photos of Lorde???

I want to print a few to get signed if I get to meet her. PM me or post em idk I love this one though if anyone has it in a larger size: http://stupiddope.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Lorde.png

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18