Sitar

Lorde

Lorde was AMAZING in Argentina's very FIRST Lollapalooza! She played "Easy"! And she seemed SO excited to do so. She performed a SUPER extended version of Team, and she gave a speech before Ribs which I loved. Every song I adore was performed. I couldn't ask for more.
Her T-shirts are flawless but I had already spent all my money, plus they were SO expensive.

OMG Lorde preformed with NIRVANA 

I knew Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl are fans of her but how fucking amazing for her, always though she was influenced by Nirvana 

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Should have been Lana with them instead of her. Lana's music was genuinely inspired by theirs.

Yeah but they are fans of Lorde. Loads of people are inspired by Nirvana

I know, but Lorde's feels a bit less genuine and more label-encouraged...but that's just my opinion. :P

Obviously not Nirvana's opinion, it was their choice and a good one, along with the amazing Kim Gordon, Joan Jett and St. Vincent. Besides Lana is an Axl Rose fan they ain't going any where near that :toofunny:

it was Nirvana's night, so be happy for them given the most important person to them wasn't there, it's not all about Lana it's about Nirvana and Kurt.

Lorde's whole career is trolling Lana by doing everything she wished she could do

But they are fans of Lorde, they asked her to do it. Krist has covered her songs, they like her get over it.

When is she releasing new stuff? Like all I have us pure heroine and everybody wants to rule the world and that's it, like I need some new material tbh :(

and what's up with White Teeth Teens after "fills the dashboards Just the same ahajsndbjs"? Lol

I also like how smart she is when she talks, its like she stumbles on her words because she's trying to word what she's trying to say, uber cool

:smokes:

When is she releasing new stuff? Like all I have us pure heroine and everybody wants to rule the world and that's it, like I need some new material tbh :(

and what's up with White Teeth Teens after "fills the dashboards Just the same ahajsndbjs"? Lol

I also like how smart she is when she talks, its like she stumbles on her words because she's trying to word what she's trying to say, uber cool

There's also "No Better" and her album came out less than a year ago and she's on her first big US tour so I don't think we'll get anything for a while, also we have "Easy" which is really good, I'm happy with no new material as Pure Heroine is still my favorite 2013 album :P Perfect length, perfect tracks, etc etc etc.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png