Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Wryta Thinkpiece

First Aid Kit

What's your favourite song from them?

I think mine has to be To A Poet

Blue

------------------------------------------

The new album is great. 'Heaven knows' is my fav, also 'My silver lining', 'Stay gold' & 'Cedar Lane'.

Already have my fanticket for the Berlin show in October ...

first-aid-kit-ft.jpg

My love for the album has just kept on growing, it's so much better tan The Lion's Roar

I almost forgot about the Japanese bonus track!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

OMG. They have shared the studio version of their cover of America  :defeated:

and what's more is it will be released on 10" vinyl on Record Store Day, with a new Neil Krug photo as the cover  :defeated:  :defeated:

http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/7590

how awful is that text stretching though, it was bad enough on the album cover  :creep:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I keep forgetting about the fact that I made this topic and I'm the one not keeping up with posting on it. #mess

That America cover is so fucking beautiful. I need a new album already and I feel greedy. I just fucking love FAK so much, one of my favorite sister-duos of all time. I definitely want more Johanna-dominant tracks, I remember her showing off that six (or seven) octave of hers in a Japanese cover once, and it had so much promise.

omg I found johanna on Facebook and she has a neil krug outtake as her profile pic

BUT IS SHE TAKING FRIEND REQUESTS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.

I keep forgetting about the fact that I made this topic and I'm the one not keeping up with posting on it. #mess

That America cover is so fucking beautiful. I need a new album already and I feel greedy. I just fucking love FAK so much, one of my favorite sister-duos of all time. I definitely want more Johanna-dominant tracks, I remember her showing off that six (or seven) octave of hers in a Japanese cover once, and it had so much promise.

BUT IS SHE TAKING FRIEND REQUESTS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW.

She posted a photo from her personal instagram on twitter before and never accepted my request so I don't think she is, if you haven't already tried she's literally the second result on fb if you search her name

I don't think so, the gold vinyls were limited edition.

They've been doing a lot lately :oprah:

I love reese so I'm excited for this