Real Deal

BANKS

There's a really solid album hiding between the The Altar and III sessions.

Best Friends

Bloodshed

Cry Baby

Deathwish

Fantasy

Fast Life

Favors

Girls Up

Gloomy

Miss You

Please Don't Go (Acoustic)

Water

Yet

those ordered properly work very well

and Siren Song is beautiful too but that would sound better as a bonus in Goddess.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

38 minutes ago, AudioLust said:

As if that bloated ass album needs any more songs. Should've ended with Under the Table. 

replace a few fillers with Siren Song only and there it is :sass: 

4 hours ago, eternixy said:

Holy shit Crowded Places and Underdog yesssssss thank you!!!!!. Anything for the sad bitches like Mother Earth or Sawzall demos? Or a solo demo of Look What You're Doing to Me (I know it's trash but I love it sorry).

I definitely have Mother Earth demos at least, shall have a look later :fabcat:

17 minutes ago, AudioLust said:

I don't know if anyone leaked this info before but Ruin My Life by Zara Larsson and Better Mistakes by Bebe Rexha were offered to her for III lmao

whaaaat not Better Mistakes :deadbanana: i didn't know that lol, thanks for the heads up!

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay so I zipped all of the leaks from today sorted by era so I hope this is useful for somebody.

Don't mind Mama Said, I forgot it was in the III folder so yeah it sneaked in there lol.

I didn't know there were leaks from her, the best I've had were from years ago and not very good or important, I felt. I'm excited though. Some aren't even leaks, just a live version of Lovesick at a show before it released and her cover of Are You That Somebody? and a few others

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

I didn't know there were leaks from her, the best I've had were from years ago and not very good or important, I felt. I'm excited though. Some aren't even leaks, just a live version of Lovesick at a show before it released and her cover of Are You That Somebody? and a few others

Yeah at the top of my head I only remember Meditation Song (?) and Mama Said being proper leaks before aaaalllll of the leaks from today so I think now we have a proper unreleased collection of hers lol.

I didn't include anything else like live performances or remixes, only unreleased tracks and some demos of released songs.

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah at the top of my head I only remember Meditation Song (?) and Mama Said being proper leaks before aaaalllll of the leaks from today so I think now we have a proper unreleased collection of hers lol.

I didn't include anything else like live performances or remixes, only unreleased tracks and some demos of released songs.

I'll check what I have and see if there's anything new/different from the list you posted and if there is, I'll send them to you. I don't think there's anything too crazy in the stuff I've got, though. At least, I don't remember anything from then

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

eh... 

Gravel

https://krakenfiles.com/view/4edRjKkuXL/file.html

Older song attempt at a rework I believe, post III

girl are you just dropping stuff on us or is stuff leaking elsewhere? :mj2:

either way thanks!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AudioLust said:

FUCK WHATS HAPPENING THIS IS MY DREAMMMMMM

giphy.gif

what a day to be a Banks stan sitting idly for 10 years waiting on leaks :icant: my day of reckoning has come :rollin:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

girl are you just dropping stuff on us or is stuff leaking elsewhere? :mj2:

either way thanks!

I just thought it was funny the tiny ounce of BANKS unreleased I had didn't make it on here today yet, so why not join the party

Just now, misslonaxo said:

I just thought it was funny the tiny ounce of BANKS unreleased I had didn't make it on here today yet, so why not join the party

we stan that for us (me) thank youuuuu <3 :et: you're a real one :hype:

giphy.gif

Just when I thought I had caught up :deadbanana: thanks again for the new leaks! Whew, I'm so happy we are getting full HQ leaks instead of snippets or terribly edited files :angie: WHAT A DAY TO BE A BANKS FAN