Sign in to follow this  
ExoticFlower

Lana looking high in some interviews...?

I can't be the only one who has noticed she seems slightly... off in some interviews, especially the older ones. I just recently watched THIS from before she started her BTD tour, and she looked a bit disoriented, eyes glassy and unfocused. We can say that this is Lana just being Lana, but from observing potheads and junkies and such I can say that I see some resemblance  :assad: Or maybe she's drunk?

She also seems a bit sluggish in this one.

Any thoughts, or am I just over analyzing things?  :uh:

1olt2g.jpg

have u seen the concert privé? that's the drunkest/highest-looking i've seen her so far

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Holy shiiiit

But is it alcohol or pot....? I just think it's unfortunate she seems under the influence during interviews.

i think it's neither quite frankly. she's just a weird and awkward person. people over analyse things way too much  :facepalm:

4r9w86.jpg

she seems pretty normal in the interview, just a little nervous but she looks and sounds kinda drunk during the performance, at least compared to all the other performances i've seen. i don't know if she was just at her weirdest that night or if she actually took something

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh, I thought of something. Is it possible she might be on some sort of anti-anxiety pills of some sorts? I know that if I had to give interviews I would be and she was quite closed off/overly nervous at that time (even at her shows). It's also because of her way of speaking - it's much more energetic now or on phone interviews/interviews where she's really comfortable. I don't know, just a thought, it might just be her natural coping mechanism too with no medication. 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

i think it's neither quite frankly. she's just a weird and awkward person. people over analyse things way too much  :facepalm:

Did you see her interview? I mean, it's a stark contrast to this where she seems sober.

1olt2g.jpg

Guest daytonaxmeth

lool lana still drugs guys.

don't lie to yourselves.

Guest daytonaxmeth

why do people seriously care so much though? if she does or doesn't it makes no difference to my life. 

doesn't effect her music, so idc. 

if she does drugs, it's not impacting me. 

at least we're not like beliebers 

:runs:  :smokeney:

Did you see her interview? I mean, it's a stark contrast to this where she seems sober.

I think you have a point. This was also discussed in a couple threads the she was high she was not high interviews subject. Imo in some she looks high others just playing a part. I dont think she looks drunk more like anti-depressants mix or weed type of high. I also think sometimes she plays a Lolita character which makes her look even more high. I mean she is a grown women so when she uses mannerisms of a little girl can make her look high I guess.

PS: I love her speaking voice. If everything goes south she certainly can be a book narrator. Dont you think? Her speaking voice sounds so good to me that I get lost in it.

glgcDdT.gif

why do people seriously care so much though? if she does or doesn't it makes no difference to my life. 

No one cares I guess. IMO she just opened a discussion about the subject nothing really personal. I dont think the person who created the topic would stop listenning to Lanas music if she was or not, if she does drugs or not. Its just a discussion topic in a discussion board. Lana never put herself in a position of being a role model to anyone (thank god). She lives her life as she wishes. Well at least is how I see it.

glgcDdT.gif

No one cares I guess. IMO she just opened a discussion about the subject nothing really personal. I dont think the person who created the topic would stop listenning to Lanas music if she was or not, if she does drugs or not. Its just a discussion topic in a discussion board. Lana never put herself in a position of being a role model to anyone (thank god). She lives her life as she wishes. Well at least is how I see it.

lol yeah, but sometimes i see some clowns on twitter whining about lana and stuff. thank fuck most people on here aren't like that! 

4r9w86.jpg

Maybe it's drugs, I hope it's not alcohol. But I don't think we can really tell by comparing it with another interview from around the same time because the way she acts could also be influenced on the mood she was in that day, the interviewer, the actual relevance of the interview (like how many people are likely to see it which could make her nervous.) or how spontaneous the interview was/whether she'd had time to prepare. All those things add up on top of the fact she is a weirdo (which is a good thing imo)  ;)

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

This is lanaboards, a discussion forum, for discussing Lana...

And Lana can do whatever she wants, she's a grown woman, and it's not like I'm gonna go all cut for Lana if she really does use something, I just opened this topic because I wanted to hear if others shared my thoughts :)

1olt2g.jpg

I don't think she's high, it seems like she's just very nervous. Especially in the Q Awards interview she seems absolutely terrified, like the way she inhales when being asked about her background and looking down on the floor and blinking a lot. She's a deer in the headlights, basically