yu16273947

CHVRCHES

Yes please! (If it helps I intend to buy the album next week :teehee: ) But I just saw those titles on Wikipedia so maybe Broken Bones is on some store or country exclusive edition.

I think Broken Bones will come out on Tuesday in the US deluxe edition on iTunes :)

UK peeps (and fellow sneaky iTunes users including myself that switches the country just to snatch that worthy single of the week)... "Tether" is free right now! It's this weeks single of the week. Download it now before you regret it! Just look at that artwork  :flutter:

Download Link

csFgYYQ.jpg

EQFO7rX.png

I ended up downloading all singles from iTunes :toofunny: Turns out "Gun" was available for free in Scandinavia, "The Mother We Share" in US, "Recover" in Canada (as  stated above) and "Tether" in the UK region. I just couldn't resist once I saw them all :creep:

5mNTUAy.png

EQFO7rX.png

I just bought the album on itunes the other day (which is rare for me to do. I don't like buying albums on itunes. I either just buy a few songs on itunes or buy a physical copy of the album) but for some reason even though I love CHVRCHES and want to support them, I don't care if I have a physical copy. And I wanted the bonus tracks.

So anyway, before I bought it I had the one that leaked online, and I didn't realize until I bought it that the leaked one had a different version of Lies... The Lies on itunes sounds just slightly different and I don't really like it... It's not improved at all, just slightly different and it throws me off. It doesn't sound as heavy now with the way she sings in the chorus.

I just bought the album on itunes the other day (which is rare for me to do. I don't like buying albums on itunes. I either just buy a few songs on itunes or buy a physical copy of the album) but for some reason even though I love CHVRCHES and want to support them, I don't care if I have a physical copy. And I wanted the bonus tracks.

So anyway, before I bought it I had the one that leaked online, and I didn't realize until I bought it that the leaked one had a different version of Lies... The Lies on itunes sounds just slightly different and I don't really like it... It's not improved at all, just slightly different and it throws me off. It doesn't sound as heavy now with the way she sings in the chorus.

This + I need someone else to recognize the difference between the album and single version of The Mother We Share :raven:

Oh does anyone have a good CHVRCHES remix pack? :heart:

I know I'm not in the majority, but tbh I'm a bit disappointed. I'm sorry to say this, but Lauren's voice really gets on my nerves after a while. I don't know what to say, it just does. It's a shame, because all the instrumentals are really great, but... yeah. My favourite tracks are, unsurprisingly, the ones sang by Iain. Oh well, I kinda saw this coming as soon as I found out my favourite song (ZVVL) wouldn't be on the album.

edit: You Caught The Light is really really REALLY lovely though. :icant:

I was so surprised to see that he sang on the BBC Live version of 'We Sink'! :wat: It reminds me of how Blake and Jenny rarely used to switch lead vocals on the same songs, in Rilo Kiley history. o.o 

I wouldn't mind a double album, one with him singing & then her the same songs, but I think I'm happy with the ones they each sing respectively. :ohno: Maybe another bonus track or two could've better satisfied my craving. I am sadly rather indifferent about 'Broken Bones', though I haven't given up on it yet, but 'Strong Hand' is probably my favourite song from the whole thing! It's everything I had hoped the album would have, and the title phrase is even in it...how absurd for it not to make the standard edition. :assad: (Thanks, @@Rafael, for linking me to them ~ you be the bestest. :cuteface:)

Tether, Under the Tide, and We Sink are AMAZING.

You Caught the Light is definitely my favorite. I can't express what I feel while listening to it. It's just... The whole song is just gorgeous.

Overall, it's a GROUNDBREAKING album.

Though, from Recover to Lungs it feels like fillers. But it's great either way

Talk about an unpopular set of opinions. :poordat: Filler? I think 'Lies' alone could fit in that category...even the other songs I don't especially love I can still tell are ~something else~ :hooker:.

New song

Also they are on the Mockingjay soundtrack and performed their song "Dead Air" recently. Thought they could get it past me with a fake title but that chorus!