yu16273947

CHVRCHES

I've only listened to "The Mother We Share" and "Dead Air" and I liked them quite a lot, but I want to get into them more! What do you guys recommend that I listen to in order to get into them easier?

I've only listened to "The Mother We Share" and "Dead Air" and I liked them quite a lot, but I want to get into them more! What do you guys recommend that I listen to in order to get into them easier?

Gun. 

Gun Gun Gun Gun Gun Gun Gun Gun.

lABVyGE.png

My faves are Gun and We Sink and you seem to like their more upbeat songs :slayty:

My faves are Gun and We Sink and you seem to like their more upbeat songs :slayty:

I guess that's true, but oh my, some of their songs have such strange production which I find impossible to listen to whilst others are slowly becoming my favourite songs at the moment

I liked their song off the Mockingjay album but never gave them a proper listen because back when Gun came out i thought it was crap. Stumbled upon a live perfrmance of Lies the other day by accident and was blown away, heard the album, fell in love. They have some gorgeous tracks!!!!! Lies, Recovery, Science Visions, Mother ect................love them now. Still dont like Gun though and a couple others off the album, but overall the debut is great!

The new song is cute.

I honestly don't care for Leave A Trace :\

Repent

It took a minute for me but right now it's really shitting. A grower for sure