LipsterDelRey

Lana nominated for 2 MTV VMAs!

There's a guest list A-Z on mtv.com and Lana isn't listed there :( Does it mean she won't be attending?

lol p sure there's more than 24 ppl attending

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

SHE DIDNT WIN IM CRYING   :facepalm:  :hdu:  :ohno:  :(

I don't think she'll be there tbh. Irrelevant categories, she sounded way too bitter in her last interview & was seen prancing around LA just yesterday... Idk, just a feeling.

she wasnt there

She has to win. Her videos are works of art. This being MTV and all, there's a big chance some garbage-ish shit will win :/

Aaaaand now I see that the awards have finished and I made a tit out of myself by posting the above stuff. I'm on a holiday and pretty cut off, don't judge.

Okay. Done now

MTV is simply for entertainment. Plus, they decide who wins anyway. Not the people. Even though in EMAs they ask people to vote, don't know about the VMAs though. MTV doesn't equal art. By art I mean things that Lana does. So, I'm not exactly upset or anything. Lana deserves better.

A real 'N Sync reunion would have been fun and entertaining, so naturally MTV didn't do it.  They try so hard to be "edgy" it is like watching a B movie in which something is always off enough it draws more attention to what is wrong than to what is right.  I'm glad Lana didn't attend.

She has to win. Her videos are works of art. This being MTV and all, there's a big chance some garbage-ish shit will win :/

Bruno Mars won the best choreography award even though he was against the queen of choreography Ciara. That says it all.

qsVmBMd.png

Guest Dot

I'm glad "Mirrors" won VotY, though. That video actually made me cry, cause it's so beautiful. Lana should've actually been nominated for Best Female at least tbh...but of course Traylore Shit had to get it. Ugh.

I'm glad "Mirrors" won VotY, though. That video actually made me cry, cause it's so beautiful. Lana should've actually been nominated for Best Female at least tbh...but of course Traylore Shit had to get it. Ugh.

Taylor Should have won VoTY and that's a FACT! :crossed:

If Lana can't win at least let the rip-off of her video get some recognition :toofunny:

Guest Dot

Taylor Should have won VoTY and that's a FACT! :crossed:

If Lana can't win at least let the rip-off of her video get some recognition :toofunny:

No. Traylore is overrated enough. Now that's a FACT!