LipsterDelRey

Lana nominated for 2 MTV VMAs!

I can't wait for the star interactions, and I hope they interview the shit out of her, JUST MAKE HER TALK TALK TALK :defeated:

(but seriously we need more Lana interviews no?)

Tbh it would all be worth it if Kanye did another one of his rants, this time ~in defense of Lana. :teehee:

Taylor would hit him on the head with the microphone this time, you did see what she wrote on twitter right? :lmao:

And dumb question time, but what exactly do they 'evaluate' in the art direction category? I mean, what distinguishes it from the cinematography one, for instance?

Art direction focuses on things like costume design, make up, the actual look of a video eg. colours, style ect.

Cinematography is more about how something is actually shot/photographed using a camera.

I can't wait for the star interactions, and I hope they interview the shit out of her, JUST MAKE HER TALK TALK TALK :defeated:

I hope she just walks past everyone and ignores all the famous people and be like fuck y'all i'm better than you tbh

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The fact that that sort of looks like Lana... a little, no?

I think Gaga knows of her...

Well it was this or that weird guy but he recently died so i didn't wanna use him. Should have gone with this one instead tbh :creep:

tumblr_me7datSkU61ro2d43.gif

I hope Gaga respects her a lot, plus if she is really going to collab with all these weird freaks for ARTPOP she could try to get Lana, at least her lyrics would have more depth tbh

Well it was this or that weird guy but he recently died so i didn't wanna use him. Should have gone with this one instead tbh :creep:

tumblr_me7datSkU61ro2d43.gif

I hope Gaga respects her a lot, plus if she is really going to collab with all these weird freaks for ARTPOP she could try to get Lana, at least her lyrics would have more depth tbh

Lana said she hasn't spoken to Gaga when she was asked about the collab, sooo. I think her ARTPOP era will be mostly about herselg though, even though I want Gaga to give Lana her song Princess Die~

Pre-The Fame/The Fame Gaga and Lana has similar lyrics tbh

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Lana said she hasn't spoken to Gaga when she was asked about the collab, sooo. I think her ARTPOP era will be mostly about herselg though, even though I want Gaga to give Lana her song Princess Die~

Pre-The Fame/The Fame Gaga and Lana has similar lyrics tbh

I think Lana's lyrics have a better style. Like, if you compare, let's look at not so popular songs, real cool, take you out, superstar, oh well, wonderful, and ooh baby, gangsta boy, heavy hitter, For K you see that Lana's lyrics are more mature and emotional, Gaga's are more shallow and about what you appear to be like in front of others or lame relationships.

I love Gaga too tho :creep:

Lana needs to perform. She can't let Lady Caca be better than her and take all the spotlight, the best option is Cola, Young and Beautiful (or any other song of hers) will put the audience to sleep, Cola is perfect in every way and especially for the summer, the reductive tranny cannot hit those G#5, C#6 so flawlessly and sexy as Lana, POOR BITCH! LANA PLEASE SING COLA SLAY ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

Lana needs to perform. She can't let Lady Caca be better than her and take all the spotlight, the best option is Cola, Young and Beautiful (or any other song of hers) will put the audience to sleep, Cola is perfect in every way and especially for the summer, the reductive tranny cannot hit those G#5, C#6 so flawlessly and sexy as Lana, POOR BITCH! LANA PLEASE SING COLA SLAY ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

:lanasrs:

ZnjKh7o.png

OMG this comment is flaw-free :toofloppy: