LipsterDelRey

Lana nominated for 2 MTV VMAs!

so annoyed she didn't win, specifically because i know how much love and effort goes into her videos, she's more passionate about them than any of the other nominees tbh

but maybe it's better bc i feel like if she gets too successful in the us it won't be a good thing

tumblr_mnotclIc9L1s7mwiio4_500.gif

Guest Dot

FTFY.

They're both overrated. Justin's album is not that good and the Suit and Tie video was boring and generic as fuck. :agree2:

Mirrors deserved VOTY just for the sake of that cute old couple. They did such a great job! :crying4:

I mean, JT only appears at the end of the video and that was the part I really didn't give a shit about. :hottie:

@ I agree it's a good video, though imo maybe not the best one there. What I meant is that everyone rides his dick like there's no tomorrow & he's the next Michael Jackson but, frankly, he's not that good. This whole media / music industry created 'legendary status' around him is annoying af (like, a 15 minute performance, really?). Same re: Beyoncé.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

@ I agree it's a good video, though imo maybe not the best one there. What I meant is that everyone's rides his dick like there's no tomorrow & he's the next Michael Jackson but, frankly, he's not that good. This whole media / music industry created 'legendary status' around him is annoying af (like, a 15 minute performance, really?). Same re: Beyoncé.

I think people suck his dick so much because he's one of the few male artists out there these days that actually perform (as in singing and dancing with live sets), but he's not exceptional either. People's expectations for male artists are drastically lower than female artists. It's sad. :(

Guest Dot

I think people suck his dick so much because he's one of the few male artists out there these days that actually perform (as in singing and dancing with live sets), but he's not exceptional either. People's expectations for male artists are drastically lower than female artists. It's sad. :(

Wait for me to raise their expectations, then! :godlaugh: