getdrunk

album covers by getdrunk ~~taking requests~~

i luv ur covers :flutter: could u maybe make one for lana's 2012 hackney weekend performance and for video versions? u can use whatever good pic u can find for the hackney one and for the video versions one i was thinking of a screenshot from the bel air video? i luv the pale blue smokey scenes but i'm not sure about which screen cap i like most but u have a good eye for that stuff imo so take ur pick :) for the font for the video versions one i was thinking of just darkening the colours? like this but in the usual font (steelfish or idk):

tumblr_mo39wtOfd91rtrj6po1_500.gif

ty <3

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i luv ur covers :flutter: could u maybe make one for lana's 2012 hackney weekend performance and for video versions? u can use whatever good pic u can find for the hackney one and for the video versions one i was thinking of a screenshot from the bel air video? i luv the pale blue smokey scenes but i'm not sure about which screen cap i like most but u have a good eye for that stuff imo so take ur pick :) for the font for the video versions one i was thinking of just darkening the colours? like this but in the usual font (steelfish or idk):

ty <3

thank you  :defeated:

hackney.png

image.png

the quality of bel air video is like 360p so it's really hard to work with it, but I hope you like it!

sig3_2.png

thank you  :defeated:

hackney.png

image.png

the quality of bel air video is like 360p so it's really hard to work with it, but I hope you like it!

oh my god i love them so much, thank you! :defeated:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't know if you have time to do this, but I will thank you forever if you did

this photo

With 'Lana Del Rey' (in logo form or just in a front you like) and 'Covers' on it (maybe also in logo form if possible, it doesn't really matter). I need a cover for Lana's covers like 'Goodbye kiss' and 'Heartshaped Box' :defeated:

Thanks in advance!

hey dear ♥ would you make me a cover, using this photo, with the words -

Florence + The Machine

Bricks

writing the 'Florence + the machine' just using their normal logo? like in the Lungs and Ceremonials album covers?

thanks in advance :kiss2:

Untitled_1.png

I don't know if you have time to do this, but I will thank you forever if you did

this photo

With 'Lana Del Rey' (in logo form or just in a front you like) and 'Covers' on it (maybe also in logo form if possible, it doesn't really matter). I need a cover for Lana's covers like 'Goodbye kiss' and 'Heartshaped Box' :defeated:

Thanks in advance!

covers.png

sig3_2.png

would you make me another cover? :flutter: using this photo, with the writing - Lana Del Rey, Flower Motel Nation? im not fully sure about the photo, so if you think of a better photo, lolita-ish, 1949, lizzy-is blonde photo that could fit better, use yours :)

if im asking for too much just tell me when to stop :$

would you make me another cover? :flutter: using this photo, with the writing - Lana Del Rey, Flower Motel Nation? im not fully sure about the photo, so if you think of a better photo, lolita-ish, 1949, lizzy-is blonde photo that could fit better, use yours :)

if im asking for too much just tell me when to stop :$

no omg, i love your requests! 

tell me what you think!

fmn.png

fmn2.png

sig3_2.png

ty <3

omg not that this is of any relevance but I made that gif