getdrunk

album covers by getdrunk ~~taking requests~~

Thank you so much for the acapella cover, I can't wait to use it!!!! Can you make a cover using this photo? It doesn't matter what kind of cover, I just think it'd be cute :) sorry if my response seems jacked i

I'm posting on my phone, sorry my posts are jacked up! Anyway, here's the picture! It doesn't matter what kind of album :)

Ugh. Sorry, last comment! Here's the picture again I forgot to crop it!

post-2680-0-25088300-1378226665_thumb.jpg

post-2680-0-59233300-1378226742_thumb.jpg

actually i change my mind!!!!!!! can you make an acoustic album cover with that photo?? :)

That picture is really bad quality, I don't think I can work with it, sorry!

Have you done a Paradise Tour cover?

Yup, here.

sig3_2.png

Can you make me a cover please?

With Lana's face on Rose's on this pic from Marilyn Manson's Coma White MV:

24.jpg

And the text:

Marilyn Manson x Lana Del Rey

Degenerate Holy Coma Queens [playlist by YUNGKALIMXEL]

I'm horrible with manips, maybe you should ask @@FirstSpider

sig3_2.png

I have some spare time this week, if anyone wants to request anything go ahead!  :candy:

I have some nice request for you (if you wanna do it) :fabcat:

My Gaga collection is basically one big mess with fugly covers, so if you could make at least one for me I would be really happy

Title: Collabs

Pictures:  something from this photoshoot (I don't really care which, I like the whole photoshoot)

Font: I love fonts that look like they're handwritten, so if you could do something with that I would be very nice. Or else something that fits with one of the photos.

Size:  Just standard cover size (which is 388px × 388px I believe?)

I hope this is enough information for you, and if they're any problems, just tell me :w8ing: . I love surprises so experiment as much as possible, I don't mind.  

yes you may  :hooker:

Yay! Now, I love the covers already and I'm using them regardless but was just hoping for a few changes. :kiss2: (Sorry, I'm picky lmao).

On your "Acapellas" cover, I was wondering if you could please change it to "A Capellas" instead of "Acapellas"? :ohno: And maybe stretch "LANA DEL REY" to the whole width of the cover? :hooker: Could you also please stretch 'LANA DEL REY' to the full width as well on the "Live Tracks" cover?

Then on your "Collaborations" cover, could you please change "Collaborations" to the normal Lana font, please and thank you?

And lastly, on your "Acoustic" cover, could you please make it look kinda more "official", with LANA DEL REY behind her head and have it say "Acoustics" at the bottom please? It can look however you want :kiss2:

I'm sorry to be so nitpicky. I really do love the covers, I'm just very (badly) specific :kum:

Thank you so much in advance and no hurry! :kiss2:

I'd like to request a cover for Live At Splendour In The Grass :)

Please use the font used on all official Lana releases for her name and this picture http://mtv-au.mtvnimages.com/SITG-2012-day-2-lana-del-rey-4-630x360.jpg?height=360&quality=0.91 sorry for the size  :tsk:

I love you forever  :thankyou:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I have a request, if you don't mind  :flutter: 

I would love it if you could make me a LDR AKA LG album cover, with the picture from the Kill Kill EP. 
I really want a new cover for the album, as I don't think the offical one does the album justice  :eek: 

You'd be my hero :kiss: 
no hurry tho btw!