getdrunk

album covers by getdrunk ~~taking requests~~

Yay! Now, I love the covers already and I'm using them regardless but was just hoping for a few changes. :kiss2: (Sorry, I'm picky lmao).

On your "Acapellas" cover, I was wondering if you could please change it to "A Capellas" instead of "Acapellas"? :ohno: And maybe stretch "LANA DEL REY" to the whole width of the cover? :hooker: Could you also please stretch 'LANA DEL REY' to the full width as well on the "Live Tracks" cover?

Then on your "Collaborations" cover, could you please change "Collaborations" to the normal Lana font, please and thank you?

And lastly, on your "Acoustic" cover, could you please make it look kinda more "official", with LANA DEL REY behind her head and have it say "Acoustics" at the bottom please? It can look however you want :kiss2:

I'm sorry to be so nitpicky. I really do love the covers, I'm just very (badly) specific :kum:

Thank you so much in advance and no hurry! :kiss2:

So sorry it took this long! I hope these are okay.

acapellas2.png

ACOUSTIC2.png

COLLABS2.png

LIVE3.png

I'd like to request a cover for Live At Splendour In The Grass :)

Please use the font used on all official Lana releases for her name and this picture http://mtv-au.mtvnimages.com/SITG-2012-day-2-lana-del-rey-4-630x360.jpg?height=360&quality=0.91 sorry for the size  :tsk:

I love you forever  :thankyou:

That picture is too small, so I made this

splend.png

I have a request, if you don't mind  :flutter: 

I would love it if you could make me a LDR AKA LG album cover, with the picture from the Kill Kill EP. 

I really want a new cover for the album, as I don't think the offical one does the album justice  :eek: 

You'd be my hero :kiss: 

no hurry tho btw!

I can't find the original picture, sorry :(

@@getdrunk those covers are flawless, congrats!!!

thanks!

Can request?  

yup

sig3_2.png

Hey, could you do a cover "Early Shows"? with the typical Lana font and a cute picture of her? Would be great, thank you :kiss:

earlyshows.png

earlyshows2.png

Born to Die Instrumentals cover? I'm thinking something like this:

50259-new_preview.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

Simple background with her name and the album title on it? Anyone got anything?

your picture link is broken :(

sig3_2.png

Maybe something like this for Born to Die Instrumentals?

post-3853-0-54757800-1391556602_thumb.jpg

I hope that one worked :P Basically, really simple background (like just one color with some effects added to it) and then her name with the name of the album + 'Instrumentals' on there.

Anybody have something like this??

Maybe something like this for Born to Die Instrumentals?

attachicon.gifParadise Instrumentals.jpg

I hope that one worked :P Basically, really simple background (like just one color with some effects added to it) and then her name with the name of the album + 'Instrumentals' on there.

Anybody have something like this??

b2dinstru.png

b2dinstrum.png

sig3_2.png

Hi ! I've been looking at your artwork, and it's truly great ! May I dare make a request ?

Could you make me a cover using this picture

cloth_texture1780.jpg

I would need it to be a square format with "LOVE SONGS" written in center in golden "3D" * capital letters with Lana's font (steelfish or something if I'm not mistaken)

* a couple of shadows here and there.

If you could do this for me, i'd be so grateful, I'm such a loser in Photoshop ... :(

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Hey! I was wondering if you could make a cover for "Playground"? with the logo that isnt steelfish with 1970's playground equip in the backround?
 anything you think would work better on a google search and i dont care if there are people in the backround

and the picture of lana from the official cover of LDR AKA LG?

like wash out the color tho not black and white but not full color im sorry if this is too confusing if you think something would look better a different way go for it