getdrunk

album covers by getdrunk ~~taking requests~~

what about a cover with dat photo that says Lana Del Rey - Methamphetamines, could you do that for me? :sass: :kiss2:

Haha I'm just really getting into organizing My lana iTunes library rn, and I need them covers :sluttybunny:

**if the photo is too lq, any lonely-lana-big-hair-darkish photo would work (i just really want it to be from carmen video :defeated:)

what about a cover with dat photo that says Lana Del Rey - Methamphetamines, could you do that for me? :sass: :kiss2:

Haha I'm just really getting into organizing My lana iTunes library rn, and I need them covers :sluttybunny:

**if the photo is too lq, any lonely-lana-big-hair-darkish photo would work (i just really want it to be from carmen video :defeated:)

hmmm, what about this?

metam.png

sig3_2.png

36718d1258042976-7-chili-7-giorni-applau

I have no words. thank you for existing. but be honest, aint i'm irritating? :creep: cuz i will need more covers for my Lana itunes library, and i need to know if you arent hating me right now :runs:

omg shut up, you're not irritating me i swear  :pray:

sig3_2.png