Sign in to follow this  
LunarEclipse

Lana Nominated for the World Music Awards (VOTE)

Honestly, as cute as it is that Lana got noms, it really is the most random pointless awards show that no one watches.

Yeah it's like I'd decide Lana is nominated for the Music Music Awards and build a stupid website for that

What is it anyway

They just threw in every song that came out in the past two years ._.

From what i gather the show is held in rich, Monaco, and the lord/king/richest/somethingsomething guy from that place who has 50 billion dollars one day was all "i'm so rich dolls, and so bored, i wanna meet singers and stuff" so he just created this show. At every show he turns up with his new Barbie doll girlfriend and they are all like "Monaco, Queen of di-a-monds is hurr" and everyone claps and then the show just goes on awarding people and doing random things.

Or something like that sort of.

It used to be televised but i don't think every country gets it anymore.

From what i gather the show is held in rich, Monaco, and the lord/king/richest/somethingsomething guy from that place who has 50 billion dollars one day was all "i'm so rich dolls, and so bored, i wanna meet singers and stuff" so he just created this show. At every show he turns up with his new Barbie doll girlfriend and they are all like "Monaco, Queen of di-a-monds is hurr" and everyone claps and then the show just goes on awarding people and doing random things.

Or something like that sort of.

It used to be televised but i don't think every country gets it anymore.

That actually sounds pretty amazing that they can do that, plus it seems like something that Lana would be into.

Imagine if she unexpectedly showed up and performed OTTR.. :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: