TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey's tattoo copy kittens

I plan to tattoo "I sing the body electric", and a vintage heart with her name on it whenever I can afford it.

I already have one tattoo with the fem power symbol.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I got the paradise tattoo as well *guilty*

I LOVE it though! I don't regret getting it at all. It holds a special meaning to me but I constantly get crap from my friends for getting it. Oh well, my body!

I also wanted to get "die young" but I didn't want to come off too dramatic. To me it means die young at heart not literally dying at a young age. But I know everyone will assume I'm super emo and want to die. So I think I'll stick to the paradise tattoo for now.

I have an appointment with Mark Mahoney in December and plan on getting one more Lana inspired tattoo. Super excited!

I think copying her tattoos is a bit lame because they have no personal meaning to you, but then thats just me. I know loads of people who get tattoos because they look nice and they dont care about the meaning. 

If someone was to get song lyrics or something then thats different since they can have a special meaning to someone.

qsVmBMd.png

i have already tattoed my hands and i'd liek to get the "Trust No One" tattoo on the same place because its tiny and because i love the meaning and of course because of Lana's music but I'm planning to get tattooed all my arms, chest,back and legs, so that tiny one won't make a big difference

Does anyone knows which font she used??

i have already tattoed my hands and i'd liek to get the "Trust No One" tattoo on the same place because its tiny and because i love the meaning and of course because of Lana's music but I'm planning to get tattooed all my arms, chest,back and legs, so that tiny one won't make a big difference

Does anyone knows which font she used??

I think it's Gangsta Gray, the one made by Mark Mahoney himself, but I managed to trace it from high qual pics and it's pretty accurate if you want I'll send you the image

ZKcaooE.png

I'll remake it on Illustrator to make it look as a real font. Thank you SO much. Do you have the 'Paradise' one?

Lol I didn't thought of it :facepalm: Yeah this was just the base outline! No sorry I don't, but either I could make it or if you want, these are the pictures I based myself on I haven't seen any higher quality pic of it but I might be wrong?

ZKcaooE.png

Even tough I'm 19, i don't plan to have tattoos yearssss from now.  But i have been thinking of designs and stuff and I do want a Lana one.  I would like either one of these, but idk which is the better one OR where to have it. I would like to have it hidden since most likely ill be in a lot of professional environments but still visible when i go to the beach or partying for example.  I also plan to have a armband tattoo

Lana_Del_Rey_logo.png