TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey's tattoo copy kittens

Lately I've noticed that many people have been getting tattoos related to Lana Del Rey, either blatantly copying her tattoos

(Usually either the trust no one/ paradise tattoo) + placement or getting LDR's face, signature, or lyrics permanently inked.

(See examples in spoiler)

tumblr_miy28twrby1s0eeybo1_500.gif

What do you think about this? Does copying another person's tattoo take away the meaning?

Do you plan on getting a LDR related tattoo/do you currently have one? (If so, what?)

Post more LDR fan tattoos you've seen, etc etc

Lana%20Del%20Rey%20Tattoos_04.jpg

12643-lana-del-rey-portrait-tattoo_large

blogger-image-1669189146.jpg'

tumblr_monhocCzku1r2eqrpo1_500.jpg

2ryjbpl.jpg

BQhsmUVCMAEugcV.jpg

BCMdDF1CUAAHoOA.jpg

A1B7lceCMAAQ_qs.jpg

506963445.jpg?1327983379

tumblr_mltrfuf7MW1rdyj5mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mis73dq37V1qb39i3o1_500.jpg

BQxTDhFCcAA8CpU.jpg

tumblr_mq986yi8Rk1sbakzoo1_400.png

tumblr_mqhakaPfBu1rutjloo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhb850g1eJ1qcgqq4o1_500.jpg

You probably won't want I was an angel looking to get fucked hard on your wrist a few years from now! 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

pls tell us what song lyrics u have tattoed (+ pics)?

i think getting a tattoo inspired by an artist or their lyrics can be nice if it's creative and done well but copying someone else's tattoo is p stupid and unimaginative (especially if u only like like 5 songs of that singe **side eyes tumblr**). i mean, i like lana's tattoos but i wouldn't copy them. also, i don't advise anyone to get a portrait, 96% of them look fucking terrible

:troll:

Adele-and-Lana-Tats-MAIN-2005776.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The portraits are horrible and the lyrics can often be messy ... You have to carefully pick the font. Once I saw a Stefani fan with French lyrics from Bad romance as a tattoo with some huge mistakes on tumblr.  :facepalm:

SCARFACE2371.png

Some of these are definitely tacky  :wtf: - especially the ones with Lana's bigass head on them; personally I dislike tattoos that try to emulate real photographs because they often turn out really shitty  :eek: lol anyways

If it holds a special meaning to the person, a simple lyric or quote that is inspired by Lana would be perfectly fine. Of course, blatantly copying doesn't really have a meaning but I think I want to get a word tattooed on one of my fingers lol. It will be a word that means something to me - but until I find one   :blush2:

The portraits are horrible and the lyrics can often be messy ... You have to carefully pick the font. Once I saw a Stefani fan with French lyrics from Bad romance as a tattoo with some huge mistakes on tumblr.  :facepalm:

lyrics in a foreign language u or the tattoo artists doesn't know are never a good idea :eek:

jesus, someone got lana's cringeworthy monologue tattooed? poor soul :suicide:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

pls tell us what song lyrics u have tattoed (+ pics)?

Let's just say it's a song that will forever be around and I still regret it! And it's also a lie/ something I don't agree with anymore

I've thought of getting I am my only God somewhere but then I wonder if that's a little too dramatic, maybe I'd get it in french or something 

Je suis mon seul dieu  :pray: 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Let's just say it's a song that will forever be around and I still regret it! And it's also a lie/ something I don't agree with anymore

I've thought of getting I am my only God somewhere but then I wonder if that's a little too dramatic, maybe I'd get it in french or something 

sigh u rly make us work way 2 hard

i actually love that phrase but it could come off a little dramatic

I know, I probably won't get it, it is quite dramatic!!!  I've been thinking of getting a baby lizard on my finger with a crown on to honor the lizard king. I need to have someone draw it up, I'd like to have it be pretty small and sweet so its still kawaii n everything ^_^

aw i luv that idea! i'd like a doors tattoo inspired tattoo, just not sure what yet

BLvl8VlCUAAZdk1.jpg

lol what does this even mean, strangers standing behind her are going 2 be so confused. it's crooked too

it's down to others what they do, i don't really care. but i do quite like the ride monologue one.

i don't think i'd get a lyric, i do want tattoos though - just probably not something lana related. 

4r9w86.jpg

make it happen pls :thumb: can't even tell us the artist? :P

ughhh the monologue ones are really painful for my eyes

I was really tempted to get her signature on my left boob heart tattooed right after I met her but I managed (with the very maximum of will power that I have) to let my mind take over the emotional wreck I was on that day.

I still want something related to her & I've been thinking about the line "Blurring the lines between real and the fake" for a while now because I absolutely love/relate to it, but I don't knowww

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Jesus Christ.................................

BCMdDF1CUAAHoOA.jpg

Not only is that unbelievably ugly, but so stupid too. That monologue was written by Lana, and is entirely about the events in HER life. Why would this person get this tattooed on them? Did their mother ever tell them that they had a "chameleon soul"?

I find it so so ridiculous to get something so personal to another person - something that has absolutely no significance to your own life - permanantly inked on your back for the rest of your life.

Lol

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey