Sitar

Lana Del Rey Interviewed By Radio.com

the lucky one definitely can be interpreted to be about lana (by a lana fan) but it can be interpreted to be about pretty much anyone famous who has a made up name. it's supposedly about joni mitchell and taylor's supposed to play her in an upcoming biopic

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

the lucky one definitely can be interpreted to be about lana (by a lana fan) but it can be interpreted to be about pretty much anyone famous who has a made up name. it's supposedly about joni mitchell and taylor's supposed to play her in an upcoming biopic

tumblr_mokcocDuFP1s809ido8_250.gif

she's said it's about three or four different people (“It’s about three or four different artists, I’d never say who, but I spend a lot of time looking at other people’s careers and watching them and taking note,”). i think one is lana, one is joni mitchell and one is britney spears (because in the lucky one tour vid there's letters saying "dear lucky" referencing britney's iconic lucky)  :hairflip:

Ewgodwhy?!?