lola

Taylor Swift

Okay like, I’m not a full blown Swiftie, I’m absolutely a local listener. The eras tour next week is like the city next to me though and I’ve been thinking of trying to get one of those cheaper restricted seats which tend to drop right before the show. Only issue is I don’t have a code and I don’t know if I have any access without it? 
I already saw some seats getting lower on StubHub but I absolutely don’t trust that site. 😭

I am afraid I’ll get fomo and regret not being there, but I’m also not ready to pay over 200€ for a seat that isn’t even good (I know Taylor is expensive, but I’ve seen people getting these seats for like 60€ and I want to be one of them lol)

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Okay like, I’m not a full blown Swiftie, I’m absolutely a local listener. The eras tour next week is like the city next to me though and I’ve been thinking of trying to get one of those cheaper restricted seats which tend to drop right before the show. Only issue is I don’t have a code and I don’t know if I have any access without it? 
I already saw some seats getting lower on StubHub but I absolutely don’t trust that site. 😭

I am afraid I’ll get fomo and regret not being there, but I’m also not ready to pay over 200€ for a seat that isn’t even good (I know Taylor is expensive, but I’ve seen people getting these seats for like 60€ and I want to be one of them lol)

Ive never been yet but from what i heard its worth it but from what ive heard its also very very long and lots of standing. So be prepared for that. 

edit: but do not pay 200€ to see her :lange:

Edited by DemonMic2003

12 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Ive never been yet but from what i heard its worth it but from what ive heard its also very very long and lots of standing. So be prepared for that. 

edit: but do not pay 200€ to see her :lange:

I would never, technically I have the money since I saved up a bit lately, but more for emergency situations. I think my limit is 150€, otherwise it’ll just hurt me. 😭

I hope for seats to avoid standing all the time.  🤞

I’ll go to the city anyways they’re doing a small Taylor town and the whole city is excited for her and already painted a tram and city sign.It’s actually considered the poorest city in Germany, so it’s kinda ironic that one of the richest women on earth will be there, lol. I’m just happy they can bring a bit color into the usual grey looking place.

26 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

Live from Stockholm, how did it, peter end and gulity as sin on her website...:stareney3:

As she should. Im sad i missed guilty as sin non mashup version

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bluelake said:

Why not release a live version of her albums, like the Long Pond sessions? That would be great 

This, but give us evermore long pond studio sessions as well :pout:

Edited by DemonMic2003

20 minutes ago, Bluelake said:

Why not release a live version of her albums, like the Long Pond sessions? That would be great 

i really hope we get two eras tour live albums, one of the full show and then another of 20-30 of her favorite acoustic performances. I feel like these digital albums are a good sign of that at least. i really don't care about the digital albums but i do appreciate the ones with the live songs.

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

omg this thread is back? i'm so late lmao. after taking a lil break from ttpd to focus on other releases (mainly Brat), i've rediscovered it and it's just so good :crying:

Guilty As Sin hasn't aged one day since I heard it- it's just so fresh :dance3:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

10 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

omg this thread is back? i'm so late lmao. after taking a lil break from ttpd to focus on other releases (mainly Brat), i've rediscovered it and it's just so good :crying:

Guilty As Sin hasn't aged one day since I heard it- it's just so fresh :dance3:

I genuinely believe Guilty as Sin is a top ten Taylor song of all time. It’s a mix of every Taylor style while offering something new. Which is honestly how I feel about all of TTPD and why I think the album is truly for the Swifties…

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hot take: imgonnagetyouback is easily the best most different song on the anthology and shouldve been the deluxe track on all 4 editions instead of doing 4 different songs that don’t really fit.

21 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Hot take: imgonnagetyouback is easily the best most different song on the anthology and shouldve been the deluxe track on all 4 editions instead of doing 4 different songs that don’t really fit.

it should've replaced the manuscript- i feel like it matches the cover more and honestly the manuscript is a snooze and a skip.

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

2 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

it should've replaced the manuscript- i feel like it matches the cover more and honestly the manuscript is a snooze and a skip.

ATE

22 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

laughing at her revealing 

The Bolter 

The Black Dog 

The Albatross 

And then, the lights dim at the eras show and she goes:

“I’m elated to announce imgonnagetyouback variant”

Also the Toe stans would’ve thought it’s a Joe Alwyn song at that point and it would’ve been a giant mess for weeks lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

laughing at her revealing 

The Bolter 

The Black Dog 

The Albatross 

And then, the lights dim at the eras show and she goes:

“I’m elated to announce imgonnagetyouback variant”

Also the Toe stans would’ve thought it’s a Joe Alwyn song at that point and it would’ve been a giant mess for weeks lol. 

Theres still the prophecy

generated blinkie

2 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

Theres still the prophecy

now that would’ve been a better pick than The Manuscript, and would’ve still fit the theme. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Now that the soundboard has leaked, we can appreciate the fact that she does in fact sing live :true:

Too bad the background singers are way too loud :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

19 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Now that the soundboard has leaked, we can appreciate the fact that she does in fact sing live :true:

Too bad the background singers are way too loud :bebe:

Facts :lange: