This is my ranking except Red and Rep are swapped lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

18 minutes ago, Mer said:

This is my ranking except Red and Rep are swapped lol 

Not the rep slander :lange:

Edit: oh I combined the Guilty as Sin? live vocals from the stockholm performance with a filtered instrumental of a ai live concept of said song to make (sort of) my own live concept of Guilty as Sin?

Top 2 or 3 very best:

1. Red/Rep

2. Fearless

:flutter::makeup:

Also: the vault songs for Red are the best so far <3

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I’ve never done my ranking so Im gonna do it

Spoiler

1. Evermore

- tolerate it

- happiness

- evermore (song) tied with cowboy like me

2. TTPD

- The smallest man who ever lived

- Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

- The Tortured Poets Department (song)

3. Folklore

- exile

- epiphany

- mirrorball 

4. Red

- treacherous

- forever winter

- sad beautiful tragic

5. Reputation (red and rep are really close together)

- dancing with our hands tied

- new years day

- so it goes…

6. Midnights

- Sweet nothing

- would’ve could’ve should’ve

- karma (feat ice spice 🪦)

7.  1989 (1989 tv era was the best time of my life I wish everyday that I could go back it’s almost as good as the red tv era)

- You are in love

- slut

- suburban legends 

8. lover

- daylight 

- afterglow 

- it’s nice to have a friend

9. speak now (when I became a swiftie in the og era)

- I can see you

- back to december

- sparks fly

10. Debut

- teardrops on my guitar

- Mary’s song

- I’m only me when I’m with you

11. fearless (hate this album so much only a handful of good songs)

- the way I loved you

- the other side of the door

- that’s when tied with Mr perfectly fine

my all time favourite Taylor songs (not in order)

- tolerate it

- sweet nothing 

- exile

- the smallest man who ever lived

- sad beautiful tragic

- treacherous 

- all 1989 tv tracks

- evermore

-epiphany 

my most listened to tracks (from stats.fm)

1. ATWTMVTV

2. you are in love

3. Getaway car

4. daylight

5. cowboy like me

6. august 

7. so long, london

8. Karma (feat ice spice)

9. Cardigan

10. My tears ricochet 

ive been a swiftie all my life thanks to my older sister, when we were kids we would religiously watch the speak now tour movie and recreate the acts in mine craft. I’ve been a full head first swiftie since around rep - lover. Tolerate it is my night and day prayer. I’ve seen her 4 times (technically 3) 3x eras tour then once on the red tour. I was a literal child and fell asleep after she came on, I’ve also slept through other concerts like Ed Sheeran. My parents didn’t let me go to any other tours after red so I had to live through my mum and sister till obviously now when I’m old enough to not fall asleep the second she comes on. The scent of the 1989 lotion takes up my whole scent pallet I can remember the exact smell of it and will be going to find it now to take me back.

I GOT ONE IM SO FUCKING HAPPY

I’ve been living in my dupe one for YEARS (it’s an insanely good dupe but I would prefer the official one). The only thing I’m pissed about is that price why is it $150 aud for the cardigan and shipping that’s bullshit but I really don’t care Taylor could take all the money I have and even don’t have

i might be the only one who has no desire to purchase the cardigan. i almost bought the og one for my swiftie friend in 2020 but the shipping was gonna take forever so i didn't but i've never wanted it for myself. I just do not have a desire to wear merch outside of my room lol. :bebe:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i might be the only one who has no desire to purchase the cardigan. i almost bought the og one for my swiftie friend in 2020 but the shipping was gonna take forever so i didn't but i've never wanted it for myself. I just do not have a desire to wear merch outside of my room lol. :bebe:

yeah me too but i just posted it for the other fans <3 its 50 % acrylic yarn and 50 % polyester? no, thank you, and i dont have 70 dollars:bebe:

generated blinkie

2 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

yeah me too but i just posted it for the other fans <3 its 50 % acrylic yarn and 50 % polyester? no, thank you, and i dont have 70 dollars:bebe:

right? the price increase is insane to me lol. also i HATEEEEEE synthetic materials so there is no way i would ever get it. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I don’t want a cardigan I want a repress of all the original variants. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

I don’t want a cardigan I want a repress of all the original variants. 

And an anniversary edition of folklore… with a outtake from folklore (with as many songs she writes i'd be surprised if there isn't any)

I’m not writing this to make an argument that we’ve had many times before if you have any opposing opinions keep that to yourself 🫶

it’s so stupid how people are so actively engraved by Taylor and her fans. I completely get hating her music as I have more hatred for rap and heavy metal than people have for Taylor. But I keep that to myself because at the end of the day it’s MUSIC and it isn’t something that caters to everyone. I don’t hate rappers or heavy metal people but I do think it’s pretty fucked how they can get away with so much crazy shit that a woman would get burnt alive for half the shit they do.

its crazy how these people so obviously hate on fans for having a loving passion for Taylor and her music. We find love in normal things like Taylor whilst they find joy in an undying hatred and annoyance of swifties. It’s really not that hard to let someone like something whilst still having your own individual opinion and a normal amount of disliking of a topic

anyways I’m so excited for my cardigan to get here I’ve had the folklore patch dupe for ages now and it’s starting to look a bit messed up. Any video on TikTok related to the new cardigan IVE SEEN IT. Every hour I’m checking for new videos I’m obsessed

TAYLORNATION STREAMED TODAYS SHOW FOR 15 MINS AND DELETED THE VIDEO AFTER

I am ready to clown, not even for rep tv but for a mv:flop: although i mostly belive in the warsaw shows WHICH ARE IN JUST A WEEK 

generated blinkie

4 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

TAYLORNATION STREAMED TODAYS SHOW FOR 15 MINS AND DELETED THE VIDEO AFTER

I am ready to clown, not even for rep tv but for a mv:flop: although i mostly belive in the warsaw shows WHICH ARE IN JUST A WEEK 

When the rep vaults sound like ttpd songs (the bad ones)

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

When the rep vaults sound like ttpd songs (the bad ones)

which ones are the bad ones...? anyway nothing is gonna be better than the 1989 vault in my opinion

generated blinkie

3 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

which ones are the bad ones...? anyway nothing is gonna be better than the 1989 vault in my opinion

I can fix him, how did it end?, etc