lola

Taylor Swift

Eras tour book and Anthology on vinyl!!!! FINALLY!!!!! She saw those vinyl sales plummet and said not on my watch :defeated: the cover she choose is so pretty, so glad it's not the Black Dog cover (pls change it on Spotify omg)

479a17042e35524d7cb1550e4ce9e092.gif

In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent...

17 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Eras tour book and Anthology on vinyl!!!! FINALLY!!!!! She saw those vinyl sales plummet and said not on my watch :defeated: the cover she choose is so pretty, so glad it's not the Black Dog cover (pls change it on Spotify omg)

Facts i hate the black dog cover

20 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

in the reel talking about the book she said "... and unseen performances" WDYM UNSEEN PERFORMANCES 

d9fd2162930bf500f819b4bf21024e27.jpg

I can’t believe we got The Anthology + Eras Tour Surprise Songs on vinyl before we got Midnights 3am 😭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, venice biotch said:

in the reel talking about the book she said "... and unseen performances" WDYM UNSEEN PERFORMANCES 

No it says “never before seen performance and behind the scene images”, which I just take to mean images of the show that haven’t been published yet, not unseen performances. 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

No it says “never before seen performance and behind the scene images”, which I just take to mean images of the show that haven’t been published yet, not unseen performances. 

oh I missheard it, I'm sorry

d9fd2162930bf500f819b4bf21024e27.jpg

Curious who the international distributor will be - I hope it’s not just her online store, because their shipping takes FOREVER. 

Why aren't they doing pre-orders for it though!?! that's strange

So you mean I need to literally leave my house and go to Target on Black Friday at who knows what god awful hour in the morning for this!?

I NEED IT. I NEED IT NOW

I’m so excited for the vinyl and book!!! I’m asking both for Christmas from my dad :wubna: So glad I waited out on buying a ttpd vinyl cause now I can have everything in one lol. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・