lola

Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

can we move on from this nikki topic like ok girly doesn't like taylor's music wow that's such a hot take

My thoughts exactly. Now when do we think rep tv and debut tv are coming? :oopna:

i saw some people in this thread shitting on the anthology, and honestly i totally understand but to me the best tracks on ttpd are on that version. the black dog, the albatross, chloe sam sophia or marcus, how did it end, i hate it here, THE PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!!, cassandra; this part of the album just sonds like evermore (my fav album) if taylor were writing more directly diaristic songs. i'm in love with the songwriting and the melodies on those songs. it is a very flawed album but after 3 days listening to it non stop i can say i understand why she says she "needed" to write these. this album feels so unfiltered, like i'm listening to her stream of conciousness, and i love it.

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

What in the hell did I miss why are there 500 new posts and everyone is talking about Nikki

Someone give me a quick summary

She said all tay songs sound the same. And a fan dm'd her and said Lana gave her a career and other rude stuff. But we aren’t talking about it anymore

6 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Now when do we think rep tv and debut tv are coming? :oopna:

I think she'll release Rep TV during the next Eras tour break. the last European show is Aug 20 and then Miami is Oct 18 so I would guess most likely September

1989 TV and TTPD both came out during the tour breaks. Before she announced the new album, I had been pretty certain we would get Rep TV pre-Europe (but we got a new album instead) but I was in a way right about that being time for releasing something

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

She said all tay songs sound the same. And a fan dm'd her and said Lana gave her a career and other rude stuff. But we aren’t talking about it anymore

Omg that is stupid. Thank you from saving me from having to go back though the past few pages, I can totally skip that

4 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

My thoughts exactly. Now when do we think rep tv and debut tv are coming? :oopna:

i hope rep by the second semester and debut in the beginning of next year. can't wait for the re-records to be over and this overexposure to die down a bit, i'm kinda tired of everything she does becoming internet discourse for weeks

12 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

there’s no way she’s releasing either of those two this year imo – ttpd needs time to shine. rep/debut must be coming out next year, and my assumption is rep tv is coming first (maybe on new year’s day hehe) then debut is  last as a way to wrap everything up neatly. 

this is the pattern the re-recordings have followed anyway:

new albums in 2020, 2 re-recordings in 2021

new album in 2022, 2 re-recordings in 2023

and now new album in 2024, 2 re-recordings in 2025. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

there’s no way she’s releasing either of those two this year imo – ttpd needs time to shine. rep/debut must be coming out next year, and my assumption is rep tv is coming first (maybe on new year’s day hehe) then debut is  last as a way to wrap everything up neatly. 

this is the pattern the re-recordings have followed anyway:

new albums in 2020, 2 re-recordings in 2021

new album in 2022, 2 re-recordings in 2023

and now new album in 2024, 2 re-recordings in 2025. 

Tbh I may sound ungrateful (idgaf tho) but I would’ve rathered the TV’s then TTPD.

i was a gaylor apologist cause i do like some of their interpretations of taylor's songs and i was even able to entertain the idea, but after ttpd all the songs that sounded kinda gay to me turned out to be about matty healy :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I stopped cpr, after all it’s no use

i was just getting color back into my face from the gaylor allegations and then she releases ttpd :oprah:

2 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

i was a gaylor apologist cause i do like some of their interpretations of taylor's songs and i was even able to entertain the idea, but after ttpd all the songs that sounded kinda gay to me turned out to be about matty healy :toofloppy:

:eartha2:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i dread rep and debut tv more than any others :oprah2:

i think debut is going to be great, i'm taking fearless as an example since it is the most similar to debut in sound and (imo) the best re-recording. also taylor didn't really know how to sing on half of the songs on debut so i'm super excited to hear those songs with her older voice. since she announced the re-recordings this was the album i was most excited to hear and she decided to release it last :crai:

just-saw-on-twitter-v0-vd2h71hncvvc1.jpe

people on reddit are speculating that a factory worker stole a bunch of signed inserts and that's why so many of the signed cds people received have unsigned inserts. I could believe that

i guess my dream of a signed cd is over then bc im not going to gamble all that money on something that might not even be signed

1 minute ago, champainproblms said:

i think debut is going to be great, i'm taking fearless as an example since it is the most similar to debut in sound and (imo) the best re-recording. also taylor didn't really know how to sing on half of the songs on debut so i'm super excited to hear those songs with her older voice. since she announced the re-recordings this was the album i was most excited to hear and she decided to release it last :crai:

fearless is one of my least favorites. i was so disapointed hearing it for the first time how she didnt even try to sound country.

for me , just based on the re-recordings, not vault tracks

1. speak now tv

2. 1989 tv

3. fearless tv

4. red tv

pskiQfS.jpeg

are the lyrics down for ttpd for anyone else? spotify when i catch you.. :crossed:

it better not be like ocean blvd where they never come back

pskiQfS.jpeg

19 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

fearless is one of my least favorites. i was so disapointed hearing it for the first time how she didnt even try to sound country.

for me , just based on the re-recordings, not vault tracks

1. speak now tv

2. 1989 tv

3. fearless tv

4. red tv

swap 1989 and fearless and you got my favs.

My favs in terms of vaults…

1. Speak Now TV

2. 1989 TV

3. Red TV

4. Fearless TV

39 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

My favs in terms of vaults…

1. Speak Now TV

2. 1989 TV

3. Red TV

4. Fearless TV

1989 and speak now over the red vault? :eartha2:

1. red tv

2. speak now tv

3. 1989 tv

4. flopful tv

speak now and 1989 are close though because i love slut and suburban legends but the speak now songs are better as a whole

pskiQfS.jpeg