Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

I saw Lizzie Grant AKA Lana Del Rey at a digital jukebox in a bar in Michigan

I am visiting Michigan and the bar had a digital jukebox via the cable company (comcast). You can literally get all music in pop/rock/country/hip hop/R&B and I kid you not I saw Born to Die, Paradise, and Lizzie Grant AKA Lana Del Rey. 

AKA was officially available for about two months so there are legal legit copies are there and I guess the digital jukebox company download and has AKA available for play. I guess the way the jukebox works is that you pay and pick songs and the songs are digitally download to a hard drive. The jukebox is not very big about the size of a big microwave oven. It has a screen where you can touch and the songs you want and you can scroll and and type in the artist and low and behold Lana Del Rey gives you all three of her albums.

So next time you are in a bar with a digital jukebox see if you can find Lana. 

When I saw the title I thought you saw Lana in a place caleed "Digital Jukebox" :defeated: I was expecting some cool pictures :defeated: my imagination :deadbanana:

anyway super cool she is listed in a jukebox play list. I have a sweet obssession with jukeboxe's I love them specially the vintage traditional ones

glgcDdT.gif

When I saw the title I thought you saw Lana in a place caleed "Digital Jukebox" :defeated: I was expecting some cool pictures :defeated: my imagination :deadbanana:

anyway super cool she is listed in a jukebox play list. I have a sweet obssession with jukeboxe's I love them specially the vintage traditional ones

But of course you do. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

We were separated at birth, I swear. :deadbanana:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

But of course you do. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

We were separated at birth, I swear. :deadbanana:

Im starting to get really worried about this. My dad travels a lot around Europe and goes at least 3 times a year to Portugal. Just saying...something is wrong. I am affraid to see your picture and your face looking like my own. :flutter:  Whatever happened in the moment we were separeted at birth I ended up with the cooler accent. :usrs:

glgcDdT.gif

Im starting to get really worried about this. My dad travels a lot around Europe and goes at least 3 times a year to Portugal. Just saying...something is wrong. I am affraid to see your picture and your face looking like my own. :flutter:  Whatever happened in the moment we were separeted at birth I ended up with the cooler accent. :usrs:

:derpna: :judgingu:

You didn't lie though, yours really is way cooler. :icant:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png