StationToStation

FKA twigs

How do you all think the album will be called?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna be called something like 'ALBUM1' or something, but I hope she comes up with something like Sia's '1000 Forms of Fear'-esque title, since I really like those kind of classy album titles. 

Self-titled

logo.jpg

How do you all think the album will be called?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna be called something like 'ALBUM1' or something, but I hope she comes up with something like Sia's '1000 Forms of Fear'-esque title, since I really like those kind of classy album titles.

I doubt it would be called something like ALBUM1 just bc I think I remember her saying something like she didn't title the EPs bc she was so new and didn't feel like they deserved some big statement title. Like she wanted the music to speak for itself. But now, I think with her debut album she'll feel ready to embrace a real title.

H0bDaqU.gif

I've listened to Pendulum over 30 times since yesterday  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'm only listening to each new song recording once so I don't ruin anything for myself. Everything so far has sounded absolutely incredible though, I'm anticipating this album more than any other album this year.

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm only listening to each new song recording once so I don't ruin anything for myself. Everything so far has sounded absolutely incredible though, I'm anticipating this album more than any other album this year.

I thought I was gonna limit myself too, but the songs are too good lol. I probably sound like a broken record but I am slayed. 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

Maybe this is a stretch, but could "Two Weeks" be a new song she's filming a video for??

That guy said the video is wrapped up so whatever it is, its finished.

So either Kicks isn't the single anymore or this is not from the album. 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

FKA twigs for DAZED (photographed by INEZ & VINOODH)

tumblr_n6lhu1BPe11trks7oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6lhweAEIZ1trks7oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6lhy1zcrK1trks7oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6li03oPzA1trks7oo1_500.jpg

FKA twigs is the most exciting musician in the world right now, redefining the boundaries of pop music with her surreal music videos, fragile electronica and extravagant dance routines. Now the British singer/songwriter teams up with Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for an 18-page cover feature in our summer issue. In her most revealing interview to date, Dazed’s editor-in-chief, Tim Noakes, finds out the secrets of this mysterious performer and gets the inside track on her highly anticipated debut album, released this summer on The xx’s record label, Young Turks. We also profile her visual collaborator, music video wizard Jesse Kanda, and Wet Wipez, the London dance crew spearheading a European krump Renaissance.  Subscribe to Dazed magazine here or pick up your copy from newsstands on Thursday June 5. FKA twigs will be taking over our curated video section, Visionaries, from June 16 with a week of exclusive content.

Edited by Freaky Rockshow

omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaas :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

The first single is Two Weeks

https://twitter.com/GeorgErgatoudis/status/476019981688516609

YAS I'm ready. I hope we get it in the next "two weeks" :creep:

No but being serious everything looks perfect. The album cover is incredible and sure to be iconic one day and the tracklist is short and I'm sure will make for a very concise and cohesive piece of work. Also the fact that she didn't include ANY previously released tracks is amazing. Go twigs.

H0bDaqU.gif