StationToStation

FKA twigs

It's also my lock screen lmao. I admit being startled by the cover at first but god its just perfect

I now use a Papi Pacify still for EP1 because that collection is kinda all about desire but kind of in a dark way if you know what I mean. It's really nice and I'm loving keeping both EPs intact :flutter:

m1YjuJ4.png

It's also my lock screen lmao. I admit being startled by the cover at first but god its just perfect

I now use a Papi Pacify still for EP1 because that collection is kinda all about desire but kind of in a dark way if you know what I mean. It's really nice and I'm loving keeping both EPs intact :flutter:

m1YjuJ4.png

I just use that ghetto scan of the vinyl, I think it's effective. 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

m1YjuJ4.png

I use this, just cause it was one of her first press shots  :flutter:

homepage_large.7fefe955.jpg

Also what's "The Rarities"?!  :hdu:

I just use that ghetto scan of the vinyl, I think it's effective. 

I need cuteness! :read:

I use this, just cause it was one of her first press shots  :flutter:

homepage_large.7fefe955.jpg

Also what's "The Rarities"?!  :hdu:

She has two old demos, Bumper and Walk Til Your Dead. Also some speculated features that I kept just in case though they don't really sound like her...

m1YjuJ4.png

THIS. Each body of work she releases feels so special and I would HATE having to break them up, like for instance to have EP2 as 3 tracks and tacking "Water Me" on the album

H0bDaqU.gif

THIS. Each body of work she releases feels so special and I would HATE having to break them up, like for instance to have EP2 as 3 tracks and tacking "Water Me" on the album

I would just have it twice, once in the EP, and then again on the album.

Thats what I'm going to do with 212 on 1991 EP/BWET 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

AHHHH okay well those 30 second previews felt like 10 seconds for a twigs song, but here are my initial thoughts after one listen to each snippet:

"Lights On" - So hollow sounding and I live for itttttt

"Pendulum" - THOSE HARMONIES :poordat:

"Video Girl" - such a thick and heavy sound, my body isn't even ready

"Numbers" - possibly going to be the most experimental track on the record (?), also YAS

"Closer" - Like Enya & Grimes meet slow-motion trap music, super intriguing

Those were the only things I remember standing out. Going to try and not listen again, I'm hyped!! Those snippets were just enough to not ruin anything, but to leave me a bit more curious.

H0bDaqU.gif

Ugh, I wanna listen to the previews but also I don't so I can be amazed by the album full and at once (like I did with Ultraviolence). :poordat:

I was going through the same dilemma, but I say do it. 30 seconds is just enough to tease but I already don't remember how any of them sounded.

H0bDaqU.gif

wow those previews are good af lol

m1YjuJ4.png

Can you please please please send me all of that? I know its not a lot but the setup is just really neat

wow those previews are good af lol

Can you please please please send me all of that? I know its not a lot but the setup is just really neat

beyonce-dolce-and-gabbana-pretty-hurts-v

Do you not have any of it...