trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

these are free songs.

the album is gonna be different imo 

but this song is great, takes a while to get used to his new style/voice but once I did whew

yeah, i like his two new songs. kid cudi released his singles for his latest album as free d/ls through soundcloud, so are you like for sure they're just like songs? he did a video for King Of The Fall, so I think it's the first single.

yeah, i like his two new songs. kid cudi released his singles for his latest album as free d/ls through soundcloud, so are you like for sure they're just like songs? he did a video for King Of The Fall, so I think it's the first single.

it wasn't a video, it was just a photo shoot.

he mentions him and Doc working together but these 2 tracks aren't produced by him so I have a feeling the album will have a concept to it.

these songs are more like freestyles to get hype around him imo. and it's working. kind of like what Drake does, just throwing out free songs like crazy.

tumblr_mmricvBIpG1rwyw55o1_500.gif

it wasn't a video, it was just a photo shoot.

he mentions him and Doc working together but these 2 tracks aren't produced by him so I have a feeling the album will have a concept to it.

these songs are more like freestyles to get hype around him imo. and it's working. kind of like what Drake does, just throwing out free songs like crazy.

Oh, when's the photoshoot coming out? What's it for?

Oh, when's the photoshoot coming out? What's it for?

http://www.theweeknd.com/

on here it just says it was a photoshoot for the song shot by Lamar.

seems silly but that's what it seems like it was for. the weeknd is mysterious tho so you never know it could end up being something bigger lol

and I love these songs but I hope he has even better stuff for the album.

http://www.theweeknd.com/

on here it just says it was a photoshoot for the song shot by Lamar.

seems silly but that's what it seems like it was for. the weeknd is mysterious tho so you never know it could end up being something bigger lol

and I love these songs but I hope he has even better stuff for the album.

Ohhhhh got it. King Of The Fall is also the name of his tour. I was like for sure going to the San Francisco show but my friends are broke blah-blah, so idek anymore.

Ohhhhh got it. King Of The Fall is also the name of his tour. I was like for sure going to the San Francisco show but my friends are broke blah-blah, so idek anymore.

I went last year alone and it was still great :) got my album signed and exchanged a few words, he was pretty chill and had a big smile lol

I would say still go even if your friends can't make it. maybe you'll meet somebody too.

It was free on his Soundcloud a couple months ago, idk about now.

But yeah, I like it a lot too.

Yeah I saw it there and downloaded it but I really just wanted to halo Abel and help make sure he didn't flop like Kissland did

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

can't feel my face sounds like he spent time with Bruno Mars, but in a good way? i wonder what the live set lists will be like. he's at ACL, but there are sooooo many artists i want to see. tough choices

Sounds more like he got Michael Jackson's sweat and tears injected into his blood tbh.

lABVyGE.png