trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

Honestly I can't stop playing Starboy its perfect. I love the 80's synths too :defeated:  :icant:  Really hope the rest of the album has this kinda sound and feeling as well. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I love the song. It has a fresh sound. Excited! 18 tracks is a lot! Btw- https://twitter.com/DelReyLatest/status/778804350881705984 LDR Latest never really tweets anymore .. So i'm curious to know if theres upcoming work between Lana and Abel. Plus Lana liked his tweet.. not me reaching again.. But hmmmm..

Fuck I love the video. The color contrast, the aesthetics, everything  :defeated:

I love the song. It has a fresh sound. Excited! 18 tracks is a lot! Btw- https://twitter.com/DelReyLatest/status/778804350881705984 LDR Latest never really tweets anymore .. So i'm curious to know if theres upcoming work between Lana and Abel. Plus Lana liked his tweet.. not me reaching again.. But hmmmm..

Her liking his tweet could come from them being friends (friendly..?) and her being happy for him. 

I'm loving the fact that Abel is experimenting again :oprah: oh god that came off very hipster-ish but nvm.

Not sure but False Alarm reminds me of something The Prodigy would've done. Idk maybe its the screams :toofunny:  Either way I really like the track and I'm definitely pumped for the new album.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm loving the fact that Abel is experimenting again :oprah: oh god that came off very hipster-ish but nvm.

Not sure but False Alarm reminds me of something The Prodigy would've done. Idk maybe its the screams :toofunny:  Either way I really like the track and I'm definitely pumped for the new album.

YES. I thought about the same thing yesterday!

lABVyGE.png