trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

will the vinyl come out on the same day the cd does ?

or will it be the same mess as with the joanne one (which still isn't released btw :pls: )

joanne's number won't allow it to go to vinyl.. 

This might be too far of a reach.. But What if Lana plays a big role for Abels new era? Last era Bella was his love interest, what if this time it's Lana? I was completely shocked once I saw that she is featured in his album again (After prisoner, especially). this shows how fond the two are of eachother.  This time she might play the role of Stargirl which sounds significant to Starboy. Thus far we see that Lana co wrote 'Party Monster' and the song also features her background vocals. 'Stargirl interlude' also features Lana. I also feel like out of 18 songs her slight background vocals are featured in more? It would make sense . 18 songs is a lot, i don't think she was only involved in 2... Anyways I am very excited to see what is in store! 

Rockin' Has Leaked -

http://www.cultureleak.com/2016/11/21/the-weeknd-rockin/

Probably means the rest of the album will too.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371