trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

Why does this thread only have 14 pages when he's collabed with Lana twice? :horror:

Right??  :um3:

My personal theory is that while The Weeknd and Lanas fanbases do overlap somewhat, when it comes to  the fans that are willing to spend time on a fanforum they vary a lot. 

The dedicated Lana fans on here seem to be leaning more towards pop so at least some of The Weeknds music might not be of interest, while the dedicated Weeknd fans I've encountered on a Weeknd forum seem to be leaning more towards hiphop/R'nB and they don't seem all that interested in Lana either.

Still the two collabs alone would justify a little more activity in here I'd say  :smokes3:

Am I the only one who thinks Starboy as an album was somewhat of a letdown? Don't get me wrong, there were great tracks on there, but somehow for me it didnt hit the spot. Maybe I am still too much into Trilogy haha.

But I love Secrets and if you guys know Morrissey youll see his influence on the track!!!