trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

So "I Feel It Coming" is lowkey smashing rn and apparently "Secrets" is the next single and he shot the video already? i'm shook. probably the two best songs on the album.

I was expecting something different though :um2:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

I was expecting something different though :um2:

Honestly i watched it and it was one of the worst videos ever lol, what even? Love the song though.. + I wanted a die for you video:( 

The shots were fresh, the video was fresh, the sets were great, I was expecting more things to happen and not for the song to be cut in half but it was ok, I guess there's a part two coming (probably with another song) ??

The effects were great, I got a bit of an Inception throwback, I don't think any singer has tried the impossible figures in real life concept in their videos, so that was pretty cool to see.

Also, fun fact: this video was shot in February http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/theweeknd-utsc-1.3968973 The lust for life video was shot in April and we got it in May, the Love video was shot last year and we got in February (out of schedule because of Love's leak :creep: ), just wanted to point that out

Edit: did anyone catch this? :O  :deadbanana:  :lmao:  :hooker:

0gQbmxy.gif

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

OMG THANKS FOR POSTING

I usually keep track of his leaks, but I can't really right now because I'm on vacation. This sounds so great omg!!!

welcome love :hooker:

ebony reworked into starboy, with trilogy instrumentals omgggg

i screamed ikr :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: