Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

12 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

This song is really fun but I can't believe they made us wait a whole 3 months for it :rip: Also just wish they would give us concrete confirmation they're renewing already instead of Jisoo having to give us hints :smokes:

Of they don't renew their contracts woths yg could the group for to a different label? Or is the name owned by YG?

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Of they don't renew their contracts woths yg could the group for to a different label? Or is the name owned by YG?

i think there was some ruling that said if all members leave the original company they can get rights to the name. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

its very disheartening to see sm abandon aespa's concept and shit on it with my world and drama this era is cute but it feels so distant from aespa's identity even looking past the lack of lore

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Kinda random but for the Blackpink fans, it looks like Rosé might’ve had a writing session with Rick Nowels at Electric Lady Studios last year May.

Rick also started following Rose and Blackpink on Instagram around the same time.

Will we ever hear these songs, probably not but interesting nonetheless :excited: