Deleted User

Tove Lo

not on drugs, timebomb, my gun. all of Queen of the Clouds is good. i love her energy in the live clips i've seen. missed her when she was at SXSW and she's not at ACL so no live shows for me til next tour

she's so fucking great live. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

she's so fucking great live. :flutter:

Yes,I could imagine how good she is live.. she was on a american talk show  a week or 2 ago, and her live vibe was really strong..

What kind of shows has she been doing? like festivals and stuff?.. has she toured in a big arena setting yet? (either opening or headlining)..

I'll have to check her out more, and see how long he has been out and how many songs, etc..I only found her fairly recently..

Yes,I could imagine how good she is live.. she was on a american talk show  a week or 2 ago, and her live vibe was really strong..

What kind of shows has she been doing? like festivals and stuff?.. has she toured in a big arena setting yet? (either opening or headlining)..

I'll have to check her out more, and see how long he has been out and how many songs, etc..I only found her fairly recently..

There's too much to quote so... whateva. I'd recommend the Truth Serum EP. It's stronger lyrically than Queen of the Clouds. She got a little repetitive with lyrics on the LP and with Scream My Name. On the other hand, she wrote and produced Scream My Name which makes me hopeful that she'll have a stronger hand at producing on her next album. I'd like to hear more of her own sound, rather than say Ilya's or Ali's.

She's doing festivals in the US and Europe and she's got a headlining small North Amer. tour this fall, but it's still smaller venues. Her tour dates are all in the northern top of the US plus California and lower Canada. So she's left out a huge chuck of the US and of course Mexico. Basically a lot of the places she's already toured will get to see her yet again. :crossed:  

because when you're that far into an album campaign, it's solely touring and minimal promo 

I mean she could be a little more active on like Twitter or something. Like yesterday was really neat because she posted that clip covering that song. That was cool. I don't know... I'm frustrated.

Well, when I asked her back in April about what she had done for the next one, she said that she had written a lot of songs and that she had some done in the studio. And that was 3 months ago. She's been in the studio back in Stockholm a few times since that.

I know she's posted she's been in the studio a few times but it's never clear if it's for her stuff or if she's working on other people's stuff.

Yesss! She did Seth Meyers, and she did great. :flutter: She's been doing festivals and is still doing festivals throughout this summer, but she's going on tour in September, doing venues.

I know she's posted she's been in the studio a few times but it's never clear if it's for her stuff or if she's working on other people's stuff.

Well, I think she's done pretty much for her album already. Like she said a few months ago as well, she's found the sound for it, so it's not like it's in the early stages or something. 

lABVyGE.png

Someone could send me Not Made For This World (in itunes plus/m4a or mp3 320kbps) and How'd You Do It, please?

Sucker, I noticed you have a fan-made EP, could you send it o me, please?

original.gif

Not Made For This World is a Spotify exclusive so we only have a rip.

Okay, could you send it, please? It will be a bonus track in my deluxe edition of QOTC

original.gif

Not Made For This World is a Spotify exclusive so we only have a rip.

pretty sure we got the studio version from a publishing site in higher quality than a rip, I converted it to 128 though :creep:

BzhmW.png

Why would you do that  :noparty:

I made the download of 192kbps version of it and it sounds good.

If you want it too, here's the link, just click on the blue download button and change the tags after you download it: 

http://xsongs.pk/download-song/tove-lo-not-made-for-this-world/v107294703_314804691

original.gif

Did anyone post this

Yeah. It's been posted several times this year.

I love the intro so much. I love the song. It's generic trash, but it's sooo gooodd. I love her voice so much.

lABVyGE.png

"Blueprint Edition" re-release of QOTC on 9/25!

na9PJKt.png

no confirmed tracklist yet

I think they moved it to October and the only addition to the tracklist are the songs from Truth Serum that weren't on the original release

BzhmW.png