Deleted User

Tove Lo

IMO, EDM has gotten really generic as of late. Idk how I feel about her continuing in that genre. I'd like to hear different sounds from her, so I'm interested in how she described her new album. I'd love her to do some duets with male artists, so I'm really looking forward to her duet with Adam Lambert. I'd kill for her to do something with Röyksopp.

OMG I'm SO in love with Tremblebee now, want all their songs.  :defeated:

Btw I also found the unreleased studio version of 'Brief Sensation' (by Tremblebee) if anybody wants it!! 

OMG I'm SO in love with Tremblebee now, want all their songs. :defeated:

Btw I also found the unreleased studio version of 'Brief Sensation' (by Tremblebee) if anybody wants it!!

yeah please post it here! I'm not really interested in the live stuff but I'll collect the studio recordings :)

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG I'm SO in love with Tremblebee now, want all their songs.  :defeated:

Isn't it on their Myspace page?

lABVyGE.png

woah I didn't check!

Tought it was unreleased since it's not on your EP! 

Btw here is the file and soon I'll post the studio version of 'All Been Done Before'.

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/YgEscq4j/file.html

I just never bothered to rip from Myspace. :toofunny: Like I said, I don't care as much about those tracks because, well, they're shit :rip:

lABVyGE.png

David Massey, President of Island Records on Tove:

Look at Tove Lo: We had that “Hippie Sabo­tage Remix” of “Habits” that got to 5 million Soundcloud plays, and when we released her EP, to our astonishment, that one song sold 30k first week. No one was expecting that from an EP by an unknown artist. The data provided that, but we had to make a decision about which version to focus on at radio. We decided to commit to the original version, which I think was a great deci­sion because it enabled the record to go all the way to #1—it was a fully realized song rather than a remix with partial lyrics. So I feel the informa­tion and the way we’re able to read it is definitely having a positive effect on strategy and decisions.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=296364

This is also very impressive, due to TEA her album could easily receive a gold certification.

She is really a selling force look at her single sales, 2.5M for Habits not many "major" pop girls could even archive that,

and Talking Body is her 2nd top 5 hit on pop radio, I am really proud.  :D

http://memberdata.s3.amazonaws.com/hi/hitsdd/photos/hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1644719853.jpg

I really don't have anyone to talk to about this on twitter so I decided to post it here, I know you guys don't care much about success but just wanted to share how big has Tove become, and can not wait for the second era!  :flutter:

This is also very impressive, due to TEA her album could easily receive a gold certification.

She is really a selling force look at her single sales, 2.5M for Habits not many "major" pop girls could even archive that,

and Talking Body is her 2nd top 5 hit on pop radio, I am really proud.  :D

http://memberdata.s3.amazonaws.com/hi/hitsdd/photos/hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1644719853.jpg

I really don't have anyone to talk to about this on twitter so I decided to post it here, I know you guys don't care much about success but just wanted to share how big has Tove become, and can not wait for the second era:flutter:

given the late release of QOTC in the UK and Talking Body being the 2nd US single, I don't see another record until 2016. It would be unwise to rerelease the record imo. She needs to focus on touring in the US and then promoting in other territories to set up for a WW campaign in Q2 2016

BzhmW.png

given the late release of QOTC in the UK and Talking Body being the 2nd US single, I don't see another record until 2016. It would be unwise to rerelease the record imo. She needs to focus on touring in the US and then promoting in other territories to set up for a WW campaign in Q2 2016

2017?  :defeated:

She has toured enough I feel, she is been doing festivals all this year getting her name out there... early next year would be an ideal release date for me.  :makeup:

2017?  :defeated:

She has toured enough I feel, she is been doing festivals all this year getting her name out there... early next year would be an ideal release date for me.  :makeup:

next year is 2016! I'm thinking a single in Q1 next year with a release in the spring/summer for festival season and touring. Europe in summer, US in fall, other regions in winter

BzhmW.png

Have you guys checked the songs she co-wrote for Hilary Duff?

"Stay in Love" is basically a Queen of the Clouds song, is amazing.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde