lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

We don't even know if the tour is in support of Ultraviolence. It's most likely still in support of Paradise/BTD, but only the NA leg.

Yes, Lana hasn't said anything about the tour, but with Ultraviolence coming it's obviously to promote Ultraviolence. The official page of Vida Festival says that Lana is going to present for the first time in Spain his new record called Ultraviolence. :blush:

21kw7q0.jpg

*his*  :creepna:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I think I'm the only gay guy who hates Lady GaGa and Lorde. Fucking hate Lorde.. Bitch claims she's 'not feminist' but she downs Lana for being Anti-Feminist (which Lana isn't) all I know is that Whored better not attack Amanda Fucking Palmer, Lily Allen, or Kate Nash. They will cut a bitch. THEY WILL C U T A B I T C H! ! ! !

I think I'm the only gay guy who hates Lady GaGa and Lorde. Fucking hate Lorde.. Bitch claims she's 'not feminist' but she downs Lana for being Anti-Feminist (which Lana isn't) all I know is that Whored better not attack Amanda Fucking Palmer, Lily Allen, or Kate Nash. They will cut a bitch. THEY WILL C U T A B I T C H! ! ! !

really interesting and really, really cool.

was this necessary  :awkney:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

According to Inquisitr, Lana Del Ray will be releasing her EP Ultraviolence when the tour is at it's close. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted these posts to be separate but this keeps merging itself with the above post and idk why, but...

What does any of this have to do with Ultraviolence..

Edited by BriteLites