lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I think she will continue the sound from Paradise but build on it and sing more about mature themes

idk Paradise is my favourite officially released thing so far so I would love that

LMAO I'm assuming Dan A. and Emile didn't collaborate at all based on that comment :sideeye:

Let's see how they sound side-by-side

PS solemnly swearing that I will overplay an album trailer but not listen to any other snippets. Somehow we got sooo many snippets from Paradise

I really hope they don't do that again >< hai guys here's a video I made with snippets. Oh hai itunes you can have different/longer snippets to mine so people can add them together and have only a minute of the full songs missing.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

at least they are talking about her, maybe the allbum release is actually not that far away  :oic2:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6028797/pop-shop-podcast-frozen-lana-del-rey-betty-who-interview-more

[Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die" crossing 1 million copies sold,] and why her next project will likely be massive

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

The only worrying thing about it sounding like P for Lana, is it just didn't really sell like BtD did it didn't really sell at all

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

LMAO I'm assuming Dan A. and Emile didn't collaborate at all based on that comment :sideeye:

Let's see how they sound side-by-side

PS solemnly swearing that I will overplay an album trailer but not listen to any other snippets. Somehow we got sooo many snippets from Paradise

Literally, the first thing that came to mind was that Dan A. obviously dislikes the production on BTD, while Emile is sorta confirmed as one of the producers for the new album? Well, that was a biT shady, wasn't it?  :creep: And the way he briefly talks about the new record sounds like he produced it all. 

The only worrying thing about it sounding like P for Lana, is it just didn't really sell like BtD did it didn't really sell at all

The EP was not heavily promoted at all. It had basically one single (if we exclude Blue Velvet) and she did one radio interview for it. That was it. The purpose of the re-release and the EP (even if it was also sold alone) was to give people more LDR material and keep BTD going on the charts, building up her success in America and it worked.

Guest Dot

13 days left for Ultraviolence Tour and we haven't got any single yet  :aw:

We don't even know if the tour is in support of Ultraviolence. It's most likely still in support of Paradise/BTD, but only the NA leg.