lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Well, if the Instagram teaser was a clue and the album is still slated for a spring release, we could have the single at midnight or tomorrow. Prayer circle time.

I swear to God you do not know how hard I'm praying to  the holy spirits that we get something tomorrow. ~Dear John, forgive us our sins.~

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

If we dont get anything tomorrow im officially unfollowing her from instagram. And by unfollow i mean still following her but just angry.

Darling, you can't let everything seem so dark blue.

If we dont get anything tomorrow im officially unfollowing her from instagram. And by unfollow i mean still following her but just angry.

i think we'll have to wait more time   :lanasrs:

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

Just fucking wait I think, Lana wrote ultraviolence, she work for video, promo ... stop be angry, I think she is so busy. and she deserves a little calm. Sometimes fan are just a little stupid ...

you tell me life isn't hard  ...

Someone said that Rob told people on Instagram that the label gave Lana a choice of a spring or fall release. With the tour dates and the lack of single, I'm wondering if the album has been pushed back to autumn. 

Someone said that Rob told people on Instagram that the label gave Lana a choice of a spring or fall release. With the tour dates and the lack of single, I'm wondering if the album has been pushed back to autumn. 

:crazy: noooooOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000 :icant2:

If she performs a new song at her tour and we get a single and a tracklist and a cover I have no problem waiting until fall!

To be honest? I don't expect anything else but getting songs from 'Ultraviolence' on her upcoming spring / summer tour especially here in Europe. Touring with an old setlist from 2013 would be pretty poor ... somehow I did believe her when she was telling the album will come out in May, and I can't stand it anymore that so many here doubt about her & the things she's said. :(

It makes sense if they decided to push back to autumn. How could she promote an album that is going to be released in May while on Tour? Her strongest market is Europe, I'm sure she will make some appearence at TV shows and radios, just like she did with BtD and Paradise ( or at least is what I expect for).

To be honest? I don't expect anything else but getting songs from 'Ultraviolence' on her upcoming spring / summer tour especially here in Europe. Touring with an old setlist from 2013 would be pretty poor ... somehow I did believe her when she was telling the album will come out in May, and I can't stand it anymore that so many here doubt about her & the things she's said. :(

imagine how awesome it would be if she performed the whole album on this tour..

imagine how awesome it would be if she performed the whole album on this tour..

I AM MY ONLY GOD