lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Haha if this was Lana she would say she wouldn't be able to make a 'best of' cos all of her songs are the best [cept diet mt dew cos we know she h8s it]

Nah, Lana's greatest hits album would be called "The Very Bestest of Lana Del Rey". :teehee:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Haha if this was Lana she would say she wouldn't be able to make a 'best of' cos all of her songs are the best [cept diet mt dew cos we know she h8s it]

honestly wouldn't be surprised if a lana fan works at hmv and made that to fuck w/ us + tumblr notes

When did she say that ?  :hdu:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Not sure how indicative this is of a near release date, but HMV has started putting these up:

BjW4YF3IIAAw44H.jpg

Also, the word "soon" haunts us. tumblr_n2un08ki8G1r5vk9ho1_250.jpg

This is bothering me so much right now. Like why would they put this up if they don't know when it's coming? Like what if it gets confirmed for like December? Will they take it down, what was the point of the tease? Unless they know it's coming really soon and they were told not to put a date bc it's dropping like tomorrow  :judgingu3: .

Idk why I'm getting so worked up about this. I think it's the anticipation of this album getting to me. Like why reserve an entire spot if it won't be out for months? :crazy:

this post is fucking stupid im sorry

This is bothering me so much right now. Like why would they put this up if they don't know when it's coming? Like what if it gets confirmed for like December? Will they take it down, what was the point of the tease? Unless they know it's coming really soon and they were told not to put a date bc it's dropping like tomorrow  :judgingu3: .

Idk why I'm getting so worked up about this. I think it's the anticipation of this album getting to me. Like why reserve an entire spot if it won't be out for months? 

everyone (and me) is like you right now lol  :crazy:

Idk why I'm getting so worked up about this. I think it's the anticipation of this album getting to me. Like why reserve an entire spot if it won't be out for months? :crazy:

lol they had these in Walmart last year for Beyonce, 10 months before her album

Sounds like one of her usual vintage, instrumental soundtrack pieces that she often ends videos with. I don't think it's one of her new songs.

It does appear that she's shooting a new video, though.

If you listen very closely on extremely loud volume, under the clicking of the film reel noise, you can almost hear music! I just can't decide what it sounds like

It's very very faint, but I can hear something too!

I'm trying to lip-read what Lana is saying but it's near impossible bc the girl doesn't enunciate properly...all I can get is that she says 'for' and possibly 'you' too.

What about that caption though? "Down on the West Coast, they got a sayin...'"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1