lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Hopefully this time around there won't be a preview video and previews of the songs up for a long time. The way that happened with Paradise left not much to the imagination and no surprises.

I'm excited.

Sonic monster.

Hopefully this time around there won't be a preview video and previews of the songs up for a long time. The way that happened with Paradise left not much to the imagination and no surprises.

I'm excited.

Sonic monster.

Then don't listen.

I would weep.

As a new fan, am I in the minority here of people who prefer BTD over AKA and P?

I've been a fan since 2011 and I prefer BTD. AKA and P are both amazing though.

I really hope she does re-release AKA as a gift for fans soon

I prefer BTD over AKA too. I like AKA though it's a cool album.

Idk doesn't more epic widescreen cinematic describe P & BtD more than AKA. I don't think of AKA as epic cinematic, his description makes me think it's going to be more like P and as she said “It’s a little more stripped down but still cinematic and dark,” I think when she said she's closing a chapter she's talking more about what inspired that, hopefully she's moved on, I mean she is nearly 30!

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I have trouble comparing them, because they're so different stylistically. Like each one is in a category all it's own. I liked them each for different reasons, and although the style of music changed over time it's still quality music to me. I know I am going to like UV, and again I am sure it will be different style wise from a lot of her more recent work.

And yeah, I admit I am partial to her 'be-my-daddy-I-love-bad-guys-even-though-I'm-a-good-girl"shtick she has goin on at times too! (not that I necessarily want to see this at all on UV, but I would enjoy more old leaks of this nature)  :flutter:

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Lana Del Ray was recorded six years ago, I don't see her going back to that sound. And I'm not against the kind of preview she did with Paradise, I was still pretty surprised when I listened to the full EP. And her keeping her "daddy" thing up would only make sense if she kept talking about her old boyfriends and I hope she's moved on from that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana Del Ray was recorded six years ago, I don't see her going back to that sound. And I'm not against the kind of preview she did with Paradise, I was still pretty surprised when I listened to the full EP. And her keeping her "daddy" thing up would only make sense if she kept talking about her old boyfriends and I hope she's moved on from that.

Agreed...I love the mature lyrical content of BB and AFFA.

(...) “It’s a little more stripped down but still cinematic and dark,”(...)

I hope that means no more auto-tuned loon on almost every song  :sideeye:

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

Agreed...I love the mature lyrical content of BB and AFFA.

^^THIS.

BB and AFFA are just so incredible bc she lost the whole I'm-your-bad-girl-and-you-can-be-my-daddy, instead singing "seriously".

OAjeWdG.jpg?1