lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Really?

It wouldn't make any sense for it to be the UV tour, since she hasn't said a word about UV or any singles whatsoever. The fact that the promotional posters are using the Paradise photo implies she's going to be singing from Paradise & BtD, but might drop in some 'exclusive' UV songs too.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That was the Washington mudslide that took place in a rural area.  The L.A. quake was unrelated to it and just rattled some things a bit; one car got knocked over by a loose rock.

My mistake I just read it was an earthquake in Washington, scary shit 

I don't like Rob but I think that if Lana was my daughter i would do the same rob do! C'mon he is her dad! Every dad want to help his daughter, especially if your daughter is famous and with the new project could be more famous. 

I know what you're saying but I still think it is really vulgar what he said. Perhaps it will take Rob being in a natural disaster to understand it's no fucking joke and he really isn't as important as he likes to think.  :et:

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Another snippet has leaked. Its called Ferrari Jacket. It sounds PERFECT for Ultraviolence!

OMG I can't stop laugh  :D

About Ultraviolence, I heard Lana will play some New song for her concert ... and It's confirmed  ;)

OMG I can't stop laugh  :D

About Ultraviolence, I heard Lana will play some New song for her concert ... and It's confirmed  ;)

Everytime I read a comment like this, I get a biT excited and then I realise that somebody is just playing with ma poor soul  :(

Everytime I read a comment like this, I get a biT excited and then I realise that somebody is just playing with ma poor soul  :(

I feel the same way but with the tour about to start up I still believe she will play something new for us.

Have you guys seen Dan Auerbach interview? 

“It’s a monster. It’s a sonic monster. It’s beautiful. I can’t wait for people to hear it. (…)

[is it that sort of similar kind of widescreen cinematic feel to it?] It does, but even more so, you know I think a lot of her first record was just kind of, you know, was in the box, recorded, but this is a 7-piece band with her singing live in the studioo so there’s some kind of, uh, really magic, magical moments that we got to capture on tape, and, uh, you know, the kind of thing that you just can’t duplicate with, uh, Pro Tools kind of recording, you know what I mean? It’s a different thing for her even though her personality is still definitely there and shines through.”

My only hope is that the song in that rehearsal video was an actual UV song and not just, well, a rehearsal  :flutter:

"There's no way out. I think about it every night but I just can't..."

ZmJh1LG.jpg

No Never, I don't play with your poor soul ....  It's official, in sweetlife festival ( Maryland), they tweet " Lana Del Rey will perform her new album during the sweetlife festival, It's not a joke. I can't wait !