National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

Really some of the songs on there don't even have 20 plays, but their singles/eps are what made me like them.

What are everyone's favorite songs?

Honest, Afraid, Wires, and West Coast are mine.

"A Little Death" will forever be my favorite. I also loveeeee "Staying Up".

H0bDaqU.gif

Afraid is my favorite overall.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Did you notice that Warm featuring Raury begins with "shouts to Veggies! shouts to 100's" but they're actually not featured 'til the next song lol, that's kinda shitty. And in the 'Phone Call Interlude' whoever he was talking to was like "just say we're about to cover 'Me & My Bitch'". That song was so cool live, I can't believe it was left out.

~can we revive this thread too~

#000000 & #FFFFFF is such a mess, the whole DJ shouting shit is so annoying..... but more than half of the songs are SO good. My favorites are 1 Of Those Weaks and T$RL :defeated: It seems like Jesse did a lot of it by himself. I hope their next album is not completely like this mixtape though, I appreciate the hip hop sound but their next album would sound like the second coming of christ amazing if they mixed the hip hop with their old I Love You sound.

Their best music by far is definitely The Love Collection, $ting in particular. 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

New album, Wiped Out! out October 30. RIP 2 My Youth premiers on Beats 1 today.

1. Moment Of Silence

2. Prey

3. Cry Baby
4. Wiped Out!
5. The Beach
6. Daddy Issues
7. Baby Came Home 2
8. Greetings From Califournia
9. Ferrari
10. Single
11. R.I.P. 2 My Youth

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

The second verse of :rip: 2 My Youth is amazing.

THE NEW SONG IS SO GOOD AHHHHHH

HONEYMOON AND THIS TODAY :mj3:

BABY CAME HOME SEQUEL :crying2:

CRY BABY YAS THOSE MELANIE TEAS

The Neighbourhood feat. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby :crai:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

R.I.P 2 My Youth is out

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Oh seems my country got them later sorry!

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.