12 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

FIRST OFFICIAL NBHD LEAK EVER

COMIN RIGHT BACK (2017)

prod Mighty Mike

:monica: :xcry: :oprah4:

Omg that’s actually really good :trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Anyone else feel weird listening to their music since Jesse's solo last release about Billie Eilish :ohno: It grossed me out so much. I still listen to TNBHD but it's not the same.

Jesse hasn't released any songs about Billie  :bebe: The Rainbow songs are about Devon and were from around Chip Chrome

29 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Jesse hasn't released any songs about Billie  :bebe: The Rainbow songs are about Devon and were from around Chip Chrome

I mean POV from &ONE.

By The Rainbow do you just mean Joker & Rainbow from early this year? Cause that's not what I meant lol

I've saw videos and articles everywhere about people relating POV to Billie as soon as it was released. And even if it's not about her the lyrics are just so gross. A downturn in his artistry imo.

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

I mean POV from &ONE.

By The Rainbow do you just mean Joker & Rainbow from early this year? Cause that's not what I meant lol

I've saw videos and articles everywhere about people relating POV to Billie as soon as it was released. And even if it's not about her the lyrics are just so gross. A downturn in his artistry imo.

oh boo his raps have always been bad.. he said nothing is about billie though :kiss3:

45 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

oh boo his raps have always been bad.. he said nothing is about billie though :kiss3:

I hope that's the case but he would never talk about it now theyre broken up and it's already been smeared across the internet :cuteface:

I recently bought the I Love You and HTITNEC repress and they are 2LP and 3LP in a single sleeve….. not a gatefold in sight…. But at least the quality is good I guess 

At this point is pretty much obvious that they will never make music again together

i wonder if they’ll ever come back again for a last album or release some demos/unreleased

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Still thinking about the band and their potential 

it must be nostalgia talking :air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

8 hours ago, Fireffie said:

i wonder if they’ll ever come back again for a last album or release some demos/unreleased

They probably will in a few years when the nostalgia for Tumblr artists will come back :true: Probably in around 7-10 years. I imagine that they will come back for a few shows and maybe work on a new album or at least release some songs

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME, BUT YOU ACT LIKE I DONT.. YOU USED TO ADORE ME LAUGHED AT ALL OF MY JOKES DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAYYYYYYYYY YOU PUT ME IN HARMS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHEN WE HAD OUR FIRST KISS IT WAS YOUR FAVORITE THING YOU WERENT LYING WHEN YOU SAID IT WAS “STING” DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAYYYYYYY YOU PUT ME IN HARMS WAYYYYYYYYY

IMAGINE OUR CHILDREN HOW FUCKED WOULD THEY BE? MOMMYS A PSYCHO, DADDY LIVES IN A DREAM

DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WaAaAAY MMMM MMMM MMM I TOLD YOU IM SORRY, COULDNT THANK YOU ENOUGH

I THOUGHT THAT I LOVED YOU BUT WE WERENT IN LOVE, WE WERENT IN LOVE...YOU WERE MY DREAM THE WAY WE WOULD FUCK YOU LIKED TO THINK WE WOULD PUSH THROUGH THE BAD IGNORING THE PROBLEMS JUST TO HOLD WHAT WE HAD :paris::lange:

(a decade later and still one of their best and most underrated songs)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif