National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

Well hello there, I'm new, I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm fucking stanning

Welcome!! I knew you had amazing taste

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Welcome!! I knew you had amazing taste

Thank you haha, still processing I Love You and then I'm gonna move forward through their discography but I'm fucking shook, I love their sound and theme and Jesse's voice so much. It all started by me casually relistening to The Beach and Daddy Issues yesterday and next thing I knew it was 6am and I had the album on loop all night long I'm living

ZKcaooE.png

Can someone explain to me why they had to put out yet another album / whaTEVER with all the songs from the previous EPs + album + random other songs, I'M SO CONFUSED. Love them. But confused.

Can someone explain to me why they had to put out yet another album / whaTEVER with all the songs from the previous EPs + album + random other songs, I'M SO CONFUSED. Love them. But confused.

the whole concept they’ve had planned all along since before Hard came out is finally finished. “Hard to Imagine The Neighbourhood Ever Changing”. it just came in different parts and now it’s done and all can be appreciated as one project. (minus Too Serious & Revenge which kind of pisses me off)

H0bDaqU.gif